ADEBIMPE THE FACEBOOK GIRL (SEASON 5)… PART 33 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

ADEBIMPE THE FACEBOOK GIRL (SEASON 5)… PART 33

Null

I woke up so late on sunday morning at around 9am, I looked beside me and couldn’t find bimpe on
the bed, I stood up, checked the kitchen and bathroom and couldn’t find her. I checked around and didn’t see her bag and purse but I saw her wristwatch and chain in my trolley.
“Where could she be?”, I went out to check for her car but couldn’t find it outside. I returned back to my room and sat on my bed to reminisce about what happened the previous night.
“Onihaxy!!!, why did you fell last night?”
“But I tried to resist her oooo”
“But I vowed never to be intimate with this girl again?”
“But it wasn’t my fault sha!”
“But do I have a choice?”
“What could I do with a Unclad girl on my bed with me alone in the room”
“When I’m not impotent?”

“And I couldn’t chase her out in the night!!!”.
I stopped thinking and I picked up my phone and discovered that it was switched off. I switched it on and I got a message from bimpe saying “thanks so much for the host, I had to leave very early because of an important outing and I don’t want to disturb your sleep. Do have a nice day”. I just smiled and dialled her number and she picked up, I could hear the background of a moving car. I told her that she forgot her chain and wristwatch and she told me to keep it till the next time we see.
It was late to prepare for church so I spent the rest of the day preparing for the next day work.
I got to work the next day and sat on my desk waiting for time to be 7:30am before going for the connect session. At around 7:19am, I was on my seat pressing my phone when the main door of my office was opened, behind the door, funmi walked in and she was looking so cute and hot in a new gown, I checked the gown very well and realised it was the one I bought for her on her birthday, it looked so fitted on her and it reminded me of Funmi’s statement when she said “I’m just surprised how you knew my size”. As she walked in, my co-staffs greeted her and she waved at them but when she got to my desk, she stopped and smiled at me and she said “onihaxy, how is my outfit?”, I smiled and replied her saying “you look good and so nice in it”. She smiled and said “I know that’s what you will say, because its your handiwork abi?, people said I’m not looking good today”. I smiled again and said “don’t mind them funmi”, our compliment lasted for about two minutes before she entered her office.
When it was 7:30am, I walked out of the office and I noticed my office-mates staring at me and I was like “na me these people go take gossip again today”. I went to the connect session and returned to my desk at the end of the meeting.

To Be Continue

Null

Post a comment