My First And Last Affairs With My Sugar Mummy.....Episode 16 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

My First And Last Affairs With My Sugar Mummy.....Episode 16

Null
The kissing became so intense, I was
really hard, we got upstairs, in her room,

we began kissing so hard..
Me: Have you locked the door madam
Abike? (Moaning)
Madam Abike: Nobody can come in, we
are all alone…. And call me Abike not
madam.
Omo! I began to squeeze her ass and
boobs, kissing her really hard, she was
playing with my D**k, I pull off my
trouser and shirt, I was totally naked with
my singlet on sha. Madam Abike also
pulled off her nightgown, she was totally
naked. Wow, Madam Abike is really
endowed, she has a very nice Skin, she
doesn’t even look like an old woman at
all, what i was seeing was a young lady,
her boobs were so firm, not sagging and
she’s a grandmother ooo. I looked at her
pussy, well what do you expect? It was
clean tho but she’s a mother of three or
four children you don’t expect it to be
firm or tight but it was clean and I like
that.
Madam Abike: Do you like what you see?
Me: Yes! Yes! Yes Abike… I love it.
My D**k became harder, I moved closer
to her began to kiss her, squeeze her
boobs and ass, I quickly pulled off my
singlet and push her on the bed, she was
just giggling and smiling.
Madam Abike: Yes baby…
I jumped on her and inserted my D**k in
her pussy, i began to fuck her, she was
just moaning, her pussy wasn’t really bad
after all, all my mind was old women
pussy are wide and you can’t enjoy it, oh
boy, I could feel it ooo, I totally enjoyed
it, I forgot to wear condom anyway and I
actually brought it. Its exactly the same
thing with other pussy but it tastes
different tho, I was just pounding her
really hard, I don forget say na old
woman I dey fuck, I was really moaning,
we were moaning so hard.
Madam Abike: Oh yes baby, oh my God…
Jimi, you’re really a lion..
I was really feeling it, fucking her really
sweet, doing my thing, she was enjoying
it, I was happy and fulfilled that yes, big
boy don finally arrive, I am going to be
bigger than Ejiro cos I already planned to
ask her to buy me range rover, I was
really happy I could satisfy her, I was
happy it is my turn to shine, to shut
those haters up, I thought about the new
girl in my compound replacing Anita,
when the money comes, cos I’m tired of
Anita’s pussy already make I no lie. Still
fucking her, moaning, moaning, moaning,
fucking her so hard, a lot of things
running through my mind, I’m gonna be
a big boy….. Fucking her till I finally
cum…
Me: Aargh! (Breathing heavily) Yes!
Yes! Sincerely speaking? And I thought
that was the beginning of my success as
a big boy, well, after ejaculating, I tried
removing my D**k but my D**k refused
to come out.
Me: Wow! Abike you’re really tight
(smiling)
I tried removing my D**k again, the thing
no gree come out ooooo….
WATCH OUT PART 17
Null

Post a comment