My First And Last Affairs With My Sugar Mummy.....Episode 15 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

My First And Last Affairs With My Sugar Mummy.....Episode 15

Null
Sunday finally came, I’ve been
anticipating for it tho…. I was a bit
skeptical about it, I don’t know what to
expect, I was worried if I could satisfy
madam Abike very well on bed, if she
would enjoy my D**k. Gosh! Having sex
with an old woman? Its not an easy
thing to do but frustration can lead
someone to it, not really frustration tho,
let me call it “Ojukokoro”, “Ojukokoro
means not being contended with what
you have, unsatisfied. Anyway, I was all
ready for Sunday’s appointment, Anita
was around through out the weekend
giving me tips, encouraging me, Ejiro
also gave me some tips too. I was
expecting a lot from that appointment,
maybe she would give me 200k. Anita
told me to ask her to buy me a car and
also my birthday which is coming up the
following month…
Anita: Don’t fuck up ooo, just do as I
said okay… I just pray with all these my
wahala with you will not be in vain, cos
when you start getting the money now,
that’s when your attitude will now change
totally. That’s when you will know my
pussy is smelling and start pursuing
other small small girls.
You can see how desperate Anita can be
when it comes to money, well, I’m also
desperate when it comes to her pussy
anyway but believe me, if the money
come true true, I will definitely fuck
almost all the girls in my school,
especially this new 100 level girl in my
hostel. What do you expect? Money
makes the world go round, with money I
can do all things. That’s about that, so I
finally got to madam Abike’s guest
house, its a fantastic place I must say,
very mighty. Madam Abike opened the
door for me, I got inside the house, saw
madam Abike looking so radiant, she was
putting on her nightgown already, looking
so sexy as usual, she gave me a warm
kiss and a hug.
Madam Abike: My baby boy, how you
doing?
Me: Fine ma!
Madam Abike: I’ve been expecting you all
day, that man has finally left the country
last night.
Me: You mean your husband?
Madam Abike: of course, who else..
She became closer to me, touching my
private part, omo I became hard
seriously, I was really surprised I could
become hard oooo, I was a little bit
irritated tho.
Madam Abike: I’ve heard a lot about
you… (Flirting with me)
Me: Like what ma?
Madam Abike: (laughing) I heard you’re
not bad down there..
Me: That’s right ma, they say that a lot
about me.
Madam Abike: I hope you can use it very
well Jimi?
Me: Don’t dare me ooo, I’m a lion when it
comes to that matter ooo
Madam Abike: Well, well, well…. Then I’m
really gonna take of you if you can
perform to my expectation.
Me: Oh yeah!
We began kissing, believe me, I became
so horny, my D**k was already over
erected, omo, my D**k no even get
shame at all. You can’t predict yourself, I
never believe I could be horny for an
older woman, sincerely speaking sex is
totally a way of life, its a way of life I
must confess, old ooo, young ooo you
can find yourself having sex with anyone
no matter who the person is. Kanji Na
bastard, lol. So we began kissing and
kissing, she kept on playing with my
private part, I wanted to squeeze her
heavy boobs but I was kinda scared at
first, but omo I throw away fear ooo, I
began squeezing it, kissing her, she unzip
my trouser and brought out my heavy
rod.
Madam Abike: wow, this is huge…
I was kinda shy tho…
Me: Yes ma….
We began kissing again, kissing, she
began to wank me, playing with my D**k,
I even thought she was going to suck me
but, she didn’t. The smooching became
so intense, so intense….
Madam Abike: Let’s go to the room…….
WATCH OUT PART 16
Null

Post a comment