Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 5.....Episode 18 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 5.....Episode 18

Null
I couldn’t sleep that night and I was
seriously bothered, one part of me was

telling me to call bimpe and beg her for
money to send to the lawyer, the other
part of me was telling me to ignore it
that it was a scam. I became confused
and don’t know what to do next. I picked
my phone and check my contacts to see
if I could talk to one of his relatives, I
found his sister’s number who stays in
the north, I went out to buy 400naira
worth of airtime and called her to enquire
about segun.
ME: hello ma
SEGUN’s SISTER: hello good evening
onihaxy, long time ooooo. This one that
you called me today after so many years,
I hope you have goodies for me?
ME: ***smiled****
SEGUN’s SISTER: abi now. So how are
you? And how is work? I heard you have
been out of akure.
ME: yes ma, work is fine and everything
is fine ma. How is segun?, are you
hearing from him?
SEGUN’s SISTER: segun?, its been long I
heard from him. Its been over a month
now. He doesn’t call unless I call him.
ME: eeyah. I have been trying to reach
him since last weekend and his number
has not been reachable.
SEGUN’s SISTER: eeyah. Maybe I will try
calling him tonight before I sleep.
ME: **felt like breaking the crime news to
her but I kept mute on it*** ok ma, pls
help me tell him to call me when you get
through to him.
SEGUN’s SISTER: ok dear, goodnight.
Still curious and restless, I called my
mum in to ask if she saw segun recently
and she told me the last time she saw
segun was 3-weeks ago.
Haa!!!, “what do I do now?”, segun’s
sister does not know his whereabouts,
mumsy said its been long she saw segun,
he had relocated from the address he
used to reside to another area 5 months
ago and neither my mum nor I knew the
address because I was in ado ekiti when
he changed apartment. I called his sister
back to ask if she eventually reached
segun and she told me segun’s line was
unreachable. My heart began to beat
heavily and faster and I don’t know what
to do next.
“Should I beg bimpe for money to pay
this guy?”
“Should I ignore?”
“What if segun is eventually in police
net?”
“Won’t I look like a bad friend for not
helping?”
“I trust segun, he would go any length for
me to be free if I were to be in his
situation”.
” Segun will go any length to free me if I
were to be the one arrested”.
After thinking for a long time, I made up
my mind and concluded to travel to
home the next day. “Tomorrow is friday
and I’m supposed to be at work, what do
I do?”. I picked my phone and called my
teamlead to inform him that I wasn’t
feeling fine and would be going to the
hospital for a treatment on friday
morning, he told me “no problem, but
when you are coming here on monday
morning, don’t forget to bring your
doctor’s report because that will be the
only evidence to show that you actually
visited an hospital and it will be filed in
your folder”.
Mtcheeew, doctor’s report?, that one na
small thing!!!, I picked my phone and
called bimpe.
ME: hi bimpe,
BIMPE: hello uncle onihaxy
ME: ***uncle onihaxy kee?*** can I speak
with you for a moment please
BIMPE: ****background conversation: its
uncle onihaxy*** ok, I’m with you.
ME: who are you talking with there?
BIMPE: its henry, he asked me who is
concubine talking with me and I said its
you.
ME: ***laughed*** let me speak with him
BIMPE: ok. ***gave the phone to henry***
HENRY: hi mr onihaxy
ME: hi sir, good evening sir, its been a
long time sir. I’m sorry for not calling
you all this while.
HENRY: no problem na. But you can talk
to mummy daniella abi?
ME: haaa, not like that sir. I just wanted
to make some enquires from her
concerning some medical issues.
HENRY: no wahala, just kidding, you are
free. Hope you are hearing from betty
ME: yes sir, we spoke everyday, I’m
seriously missing her.
HENRY: hmmmmm, she is enjoying
herself with her father in abuja oooo.
ME: yes, she told me, when will she be
back to lagos.
HENRY: I can’t say ooo. It depends on
her and when her father decided to
release her. But she should be back
before the end of the month sha.
ME: ok sir
HENRY: you are welcome, let me hand
you over to mummy daniella.
ME: ok sir
BIMPE: uncle onihaxy, you said you
wanted to speak with me.
ME: yes, please I need a doctor’s report
on malaria/typhoid please.
BIMPE: what for?, what happened?
ME: I wanted to travel home tomorrow
and I lied at work that I’m sick and would
be going to clinic for check up.
BIMPE: hmmmmm, so how will you get
the report?
ME: hmmmmmmm, can it be scanned
and sent to my mail?
BIMPE: no problem sir, send your email
to me.
ME: no problem, thank you very much
ma. And secondly, I wanted to borrow
small money from you till month end
when I will be paid at work.
BIMPE: ehn ehn?
ME: yes, like 50k
BIMPE: ok, no problem
ME: thank you so much
BIMPE: you are welcome sir. Do have a
good night rest.
ME: sweetdreams . Bye.
I picked my small cross bag, stocked it
with 3 shirts and some other things while
I planned on how to travel home very
early the next day.
To be continued
Null

Post a comment