Vacation in Obudu..... Episode 17 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

Vacation in Obudu..... Episode 17

Null
“what are you doing here?” I asked her as
i removed the head phones from my
head and sat up


“I had to see you Fury” she said to me
adding “I found myself thinking about
you all day yesterday, in the market i was
arousedd, on the bike, my panties were
drenched, I was too upset at what i had
become at the mere thought of your
name. So i had to scold you in the
kitchen to see if i could put the sex
behind us, by trying to make myself
upset to be thinking of being arousedd by
you, but i was wrong”.

I didn’t say anything, but I was glad that
everything was ok between us. Because
before i slept off last night, i had been
concerned at how things might be
between us after everything yesterday.
“Perhaps things were back to normal” I
thought to myself.

Now, i had my usual morning borner, but
it wasn’t hard enough to make a tent in
my shorts. As she spoke, she reached for
my boxers and passing her hand through
the waistline, she grabbed fury and
began to stroke it inside my shorts.
The sight of her lovely booobs just
inches away from my mouth and her
erect nips coupled with the magic her
cold hand had on fury made it to rise up
to full mast.
She went on, ” i don’t know where this
would end, but i want to enjoy it while it
lasts”

She move towards me and kissed me, i
didn’t respond to her kiss as i tried to
remember if i had done my hygiene
before going to bed. Then i remembered i
never go to bed without at least rinsing
my mouth if dinner had anything to do
with beans or vegetables. Besides, this is
morning sex, and she’s not supposed to
expect i’ve done my morning hygiene by
that time.

I began to respond to the kiss, opening
my mouth to receive her searching
tongue (i must confess, it felt awkward
though). As i began to get into the kiss,
my hands slid around her back holding
her as our lips pressed against each
others.

When her tongue found mine, she
straddled me, her breasts pressed
against my chest. Her nips were so hard
that i felt i must have underestimated
how much she wanted me. No, needed
me.

She pulled her nightie over her head,
throwing them on the tiled floor. She the
reached for the under sides of my t-shirt
and began to lift towards my head,
exposing my chest.
She bent down and licked my nips,
bitting them as well as licking and
wetting them with her saliva. It seems
she wanted to consume me whole. I felt a
mixture of pain and pleasure at the same
time. she finally pulled off my shirt
throwing it on the floor next to hers.

Fortunately i had left my shuttle bag next
to the side of the bed as i quickly put my
hand inside to the section i kept the Cds
and pulled out one. Collecting it from my
hand, she gently pushed me on my chest
down untill my back was on the bed. She
then said, “relax, i got this”.
“Fay, am not sure we have that much
time” i responded as she tore open the
protection
“We got at least 25 mins” she replied
calmly.
As i lay under her, i reached for her
booobs, pushing them together as my
thumbs moved around her areolas in a
circular motion before grabbing the nips
between my index fingers and my thumbs
squeezing them. I pinched them, then
rolled then. Boy, Fay was damn arousedd
as i felt her juices soak my shorts
making fury twitch in anticipation.
She then lowered her chest offering me
her nips. I made circular motions around
them with my tongue and then gently
sucked them into my mouth.

“Uhhhmmmm…., Ooouch…” She moaned
Pushing her booobs together, i alternated
between the nips, sucking and licking
them with increasing force. Her breath
was ragged as i moved my hands down
to her as$ cupping and rubbing her butt
cheeks.
She kissed me full on the lips, then
started tracing her way downward kissing
my colar bones, my chest, sucking my
nips, my belle button and finally she
pulled my shorts down..
I lifted up my a$s to help her get rid of
the shorts. Then getting on her knees,
she grabbed fury who was by now
restless and throbbing freely. She gave it
a look that seemed to say “you this fury,
you are the one that touched me in
places i thought only existed in movies”.
The next thing i saw was her opening her
mouth and engulfing fury. She sucked,
licked and squeezed the innocent
creature.

She then paused and looked up to me
just as i notice fury was dripping with
her saliva and said “I’ve wanted your
D**k back in me, at dinner, in the living
room, while i showered, i even dreamt
about it, was rubbing my cl*t this
morning with it in mind”
“Fury…I have to fuck you.” she said as a
matter of fact
All the while she held the open condom
on her hand. Giving fury one last lick
(cleaning up her saliva), she fixed the
condom neatly over it.
Still kneeling across with her back to me,
she moved forward and positioned her
pvssy right above my swollen D**k head.
I was so turned on and could barely
contain myself from thrusting upwards in
an attempt to enter her beautiful pvssy
whose swollen lips i could see from my
vantage position protruding as her labia
were few inches away from the tip of
fury.

She then slowly lowered herself on to my
D**k untill i was balls deep. I can barely
describe the feeling because despite the
condom, i felt the heat and wetness of
her pvssy.
After she settled all her weight onto me,
she then began to grind away slowly at
first before picking up pace. This is the
reverse cow-girl
Supporting her hands on my knees, i
could see her booobs swinging in both
directions just as i enjoyed the view of
her as$ as my D**k explored her depths.
In this position, i knew my D**k was
rubbing her g-spot and it wouldn’t be
long again before she climaxxed with the
speed at which she was going about the
fvcking me business. “Aaaah aaah aaaah
aaaah aaaah, Mmmm” she moaned out
loudly as she kept pushing back, taking
more of me inside.

Her movements were steady and fast as i
notice her hold unto her booobs and
began pinching the nips as she bounced
on me. While i kept thrilling at the sight
of my entire 8inch disappearing into her
pvssy.

Then she added a new twist to her
bouncing. She would bounce like 4 times,
then when she touches bottom on the
fifth attempt, she would wiggle wiggle
wiggle wiggle. Then bounce bounce
bounce, and wiggle wiggle wiggle.. She
went on like this counting down.
Then she screamed “aaaaahhhh,
yessssssssss” grabbing my toes fiercely
as she came. Her body was obviously
beyond her personal control because she
just kept on shaking violently, same way
her vagee held tightly to fury.
To my amazement, immediately she
calmed down, she started bouncing again
only this time our genitals making
slurping sounds. Grinding back
aggressively on me, she rode my D**k
like a girl possessed.
This was driving me overboard and i
didn’t know how much more time we had
or how long i would last. Then all of
sudden without breaking contact, she
spun around and was now facing me.

She laid down and looked me in the eyes
and whispered “who gave you this D**k”.
AS she was bent close to my chest, i
watched her booobs keep bouncing and
shaking in my face. Putting my hands
around her hips, i began guiding her
pvssy on my D**k as i pumped back into
her.

There was no way i could resist this
beautiful tities in front of me, so I
reached up and took hold of them. I
squeezed them, tweaking her nips.
Perhaps the combination of my fvcking
her back and tweaking her nips really got
to her as she said “o my God, Fury you
are making me maddddddd” she said the
word “Mad” crying.
I started to pump my D**k into her hot
pvssy in a bid to climaxx lifting up my
ass feeding her every inch of fury.
Remember i told you Fay was a
screamer? She was
Literally screaming for me to fvck her.
I think its only fair game i climaxxed
also. So taking hold of her did body, I
flipped her over onto her back. Spreading
her legs out and I began pounded her
pvssy.

It no longer mattered to me at that point
if there would be signs on the bed, i just
wanted to fvck her hard in that bed bed. I
was quite sure she craved my D**k
because she kept telling me to fuck her
for as long as I could.
Breathing heavily under me she said
loudly ” you are touching places that no
one had before”. Then, once again, she
screamed “I’m cummmming………” eyes
shut tight just as her pvssy walls began
the ritual of gripping my fury. This was
all i needed as my bouncing became
uncoordinated as my sperm poured into
the condom far inside her.
I collapsed on her as she began to
massage my back like a little baby
hugging its mother.

As i began to soften, i quickly pulled out
of her pvssy asking her to get up and
make the bed. I headed into the
bathroom to discard the used condom by
flushing it. After which i washed my D**k
to remove the smell of sex.
But my boxers smelt of one who just got
fvcked so i walked back into the room
naked to the surprise of Favour as i
made for my bag to change up.

Favour had finished the bed, opening the
windows, i turned on the fan to blow
away the sex smell. Fortunately, her
pvssy juice had spilled only on my
boxers and my lap when she rode me, the
bed sheet was clean.
By 6:15, we heard Frank honking. Favour
went to meet him, while i switched off
the lights in,the room and covering the
bed sheet, i pretending to sleeping.

**To .Be Continue **
Null

Post a comment