COLLECTION OF AKPOS JOKES | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

COLLECTION OF AKPOS JOKES

Null
1. Teacher : If your father
has N10, and you
asked for N5, how
much will your father
have?.
Akpos: N10.
Teacher : You don't
know maths.
Akpos :
You
dont know my father!

.
.
.
2. Akpos, uche and
ikpeba were lost in a
forest.
For weeks, they lived
there.
One day they find a
magic lamp.
They rub it, and sure
enough, out comes a
genie.
The genie says; Since I
can only give out 3
wishes, you may each
have one.
So uche goes first; I
have been stuck here
for too long, I miss my
family and my friends
and my life. I just want
to go home. POOF!!!, he is
gone.
Then ikpeba makes his
wish; I thought i was
going to die here. I am
tired of this place o!
Oga please, me too, I
want to go home. and
POOF!!! he is gone.
Then Akpos starts
crying uncontrollably;
Eeya. Mmmmm, chai oooooo
yekpa! ahhhh! I am
missing them already.
The genie asks, What
is the problem?
Akpos replies: I wish
my friends were here with me again.
.
.
.
.
3. Akpos’s wife was busy singing in the bedroom. The
following conversation ensued: Akpos: You know my dear,
when you sing like that I just wish you were on a radio.
Wife: (smiling) wow honey. Am I that good? Akpos: No,
at least on a radio I can change the station…
.
.
.
.
4. The following conversation ensued between Akpos and his
father: Father: Akpos, how was your exams today?
Akpos: It was very difficult so I didn’t even go to the
exams center. Father: Ah! If you didn’t go there, how do
you know that it was difficult? Akpos: I saw the
questions yesterday.
.
.
.
.
5. TEACHER: Class choose between money and brain?
AKPOS : I’d go for the money!
TEACHER :I’d go for brain!
AKPOS :Well everybody goes for what he doesn’t have!
.
.
.
.
6.Akpos was robbed by armed
robbers, the bag
which he was holding was
collected from him..
After the robbers had left, Akpos
was just laughing
while he was on his way back
home.
When a man saw him laughing,
thinking he is mad,
he asked akpos, Man: why are you
laughing?..whats funny?
Akpos: i was robbed by armed
robbers..
Man: is that why you are
laughing?..
Akpos: not just that, the collected
my bag..
Man: but thats not funny.
Akpos: i'm laughing because the
bag which i was holding contain
fresh poo of mine which i wanted
to go and throw away.i guess they
helped me.
.
.
.
.
7. . . . .AKPORS.
.
.
EPISODE 1
_A teacher lecturing on population said 'In the world, after every 10 seconds, a woman gives birth to a kid.' Akpors stood up and said 'we must find and stop her!'
_Akpors; why are all these people running? Man: this is a race, the winner will get the cup. Akpors: if only the winner will get the cup,why are others running?
_Akpors told his servant: go and water the plants.
Servant: its already raining.
Akpors: so what, take an umbrella and go!
_Postman: I had to come 5 miles to deliver you this package.
Akpors: why did you have to come so far, instead u could have posted it.
_Akpors at an Art gallery: i suppose this horrible looking thing is what you call modern art?
Art dealer: i beg your pardon sir, that is a mirror!
_Akpors was writing something very slowly. A friend asked "why are you writing so slowly?
Akpors: i'm writing to my six year old son, he cant read very fast.
_Flash news:A 2 SEATER plane crashed in a GRAVEYARD in Umukoro. Akpors and his townsmen have so far found 500 bodies and are still DIGGING for more. L.O.L.Z

Null

Post a comment