My First And Last Affairs With My Sugar Mummy....Episode 6 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

My First And Last Affairs With My Sugar Mummy....Episode 6

Null
Me: come in
The girl walked in, to my surprise it was

an 100 level student in my department.
Chai! 100 level student. She’s one of the
hottest among the 100 level students. My
eyes were on her, I once approached her
self, but she gave me an attitude. She
entered my room she saw my face, fear
catch am.
Me: what’s up?
Call girl: hello
Me: do you recognise my face?
Call girl: No! I don’t , I’ve not seen this
face before
Me: (surprised) In your department, mass
comm right?
Call girl: Please I’m not here for that,
please hurry up.
Wow! I was surprised the girl denied me
totally, Na wa ooo. Anyway, i sha have fun with the girl. I have fun with  her with anger for the fact that she denied me. The girl too is good, she’s a good sucker, that blowjob,
I couldn’t finger her cos her honeypot was kinda wide and somehow, I just pushed her to bed kept on banging her,and have fun with her honeypot, flip fun with her, kissed her,squeezing her fallen boobs, turned her
over banging her so fast like a dog. She
was just moaning, I did doggy style with
her, she was really screaming, at some
point, I will stop if I want to cum, will
continue having fun with  her again, her legs were shaking seriously, screaming. I’m sure neighbours go know say something dey go down for my room. She was just saying “haaa! Have fun with me, aaargh, oh my
God”, i even thought she wanted to cry
the way i was pinning her down. I was
Having fun with  her really cool, looking at her face with a flirty eyes, sucking my lips as I was banging her, the sweetness you know. I have fun with this girl so hard with
annoyance, till I finally cum.
Trust me i didn’t enjoy the fun, I still
prefer my calabar honeypot, my girl Anita,that girl honeypot is out of this world.
After having fun with the girl,i quickly stood up remove my condom, she dressed up while
I went to the toilet to remove and dispose
my sperm filled condom, came back to
the room, the call girl was still dressing
up, I spanked her fat ass.
Me: I didn’t know you’re this bad
She didn’t say anything, she only smiled.
Me: can I have your number? Or bbm
pin?
Call girl: (already dressed up) I’m sorry I
can’t do that.
Me: okay then…… Thanks anyway, I’m
sure Ejiro has seen you (spanked her ass
again)
She smiled and left…. Nawa ooo, some
girls can form sha, if you see this girl in
the department, she’s always claiming
tush and posh. See how I take fuck her
pussy as a free gift from Ejiro. Some
girls ehn, fear them…
WATCH OUT FOR PART 7
Null

Post a comment