Tales Of A Private Lesson Teacher... Episode 20 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

Tales Of A Private Lesson Teacher... Episode 20

Null
As madam wasn’t speaking again but
moaning, I ignored the pant and moved
my hand to the exposed end of her

Bottom, I concentrated on this area for a long time moving my hand TO
and fro from her a$$ to her back. It got
to a time madam was jerking slowly and

quietly, when I moved my hand backward
to the exposed part of her Bottom, I
noticed a fluid stain on the
lower part of her pant then I knew she
must have released. I was stylishly
inserting my hands in the sides of the
pants at intervals each time I navigate
my hands to the area, after a while, I
gained full access to her pusssy tongue
but pulling her pant to one side with my
hands. She jerked and moaned heavily as
my hand touches the pusssy tongue. I
located her cliit and was handling it from
the back with my hands. She was
moaning and jerking. I
slid in my fingers into the hole and was
performing the finger magic. I took much
time like 10minutes fingeriing while she
was approaching at intervals. I just don’t
have the liver to fucck her,
but I just maintained the manipulation.
Her moans was now at different tempo.
Suddenly she turned over, facing up with
her bosoms and looked at me, I felt
ashamed at first and felt like
stopping and walking out. But I don’t
know where the courage came from, I
grabbed her left bosom and started
sucking while I squeeze the right bosom.
The moan was getting louder that it was
competing with the volume of the music,
I was switching the
bosom at intervals, it got to a time that
she was pressing my head on her bosom
that I hardly breathe.
I left the left bosoms and concentrate my
mouth on the right one while I moved my
left hand down underneath her panties, I
pushed it aside and resumed finger
fuccking. She was making sounds that I
began to be afraid incase gideon comes
in, I looked
at the door and noticed it wasn’t locked.
After another 2minutes of finger
bleeping, I tried removing her pants and
she said “STOP”, I was scared, she said
“what are you trying to do?,

To be continued
Null

Post a comment