The Tale of a Private lesson.....Episode 21 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

The Tale of a Private lesson.....Episode 21

Null
don’t just go there, I’m a married woman
and a good christian, I have vowed never

to have intimate intercourse with any
other man apart from my husband, and
besides, Adultery is a serious sin against
God” just continue the hand action, I’m
ok with only that one, ok!!. “Yes ma” I
replied. I lost interest immediately and
my moral was low, my D**k was
shrinking instantly. I located her niiple
again with my mouth and resumed finger
fuccking her, it was as if I was forced to
do it because I wasn’t enjoying it. But as
I was hitting the walls of the pusssy with
my finger and also sucking the niiples at
the same time, she was moaning and
jerking seriously than before and was
releasing juices, this excited me again
and revived my Attention, I stylishly
moved
over trying to lie down straight ontop of
her with her legs spread apart but our
body aren’t touching each other. I was
still sucking and finger fuccking her and I
noticed she was so lost in the
heavenly feelings, I stylishly brought out
my D**k from the hole on my boxers, I
removed my hands at intervals from her
pusssy to lubricate my erected D**k with
her juice on my finger. Then I stylishly
pushed the pants away to one side
completely to avoid obstructions, I
pressed forward a little bit and
positioned my D**k at the entrance of her
Kitty-Cat without any body contact to
avoid her suspecting. Then I focused on
her bosom in my mouth and Kitty-Cat on
my hand. I made sure I expanded the
hole very
well with my fingers. I counted from 1 to
3 on my mind. After the count of 3, I
pushed the D**k INSIDE at once hoping
that she will be angry at me and push me
away, but instead, she moaned
heavily and expanded her legs wider, I
began to pump in and out slowly, then I
increased the pressure and went faster,
the moaning was increasing and she
raised up her two legs to hold my back
tight. We continued for like 6minutes till
she cum again and I cummed there after.
“You this boy!!!, what have you done to
me?, didn’t I tell you not to have sex
with me?, now you have made me a
sinner, an adulterer and a matrimony vow
breaker.” Madam yelled at me.
“I’m so sorry ma”. I replied.
“Now get out of here. Idiott!!!!!, and first
thing tomorrow morning,
you are leaving this house. Idiott!!!!
I went back to my room. Feeling bad
about the whole issue. I wondered where
I was wrong, was it my fault?, how would
she expect me to only finger-bleeped her
and sucked her bosoms only without
sex?, why didn’t she resist me when I
entered?. Why
was her anger and rage coming after she
enjoyed the sex and cummed?. Why
didn’t she regard finger fuccking as a
sin?. Why would she be Unclad and
expected me to give a massage without
me having an Attention?, so what would
happen next. The time
was few minutes to 1am and I couldn’t
sleep. I began to ask myself questions, I
began to reason the whole white-house
drama, I imagined how I sampled all the
3 females in the house, I imagined what
would happen if they all find out that
they all chewed same stick. Will madam
ever trust me with her girls anymore?,
how would I face her in the daybreak?. At
a point, I
stopped asking myself questions. I
decided that I would leave as the day
breaks and return to my house to sort
out myself. I even made up my mind on
loosing the job and be free.
I managed to sleep and woke up around
7am. I took my bath, brushed my teeth
and arranged my luggage. At 9am, I went
out of my room with my bag on my back
and went to the sitting
room. I met gideon and I sent him to call
madam for me. Madam arrived with a
straight face. I greeted her and she sent
gideon to go outside and play.
ME: I’m leaving ma.
MADAM: have you been planning to leave
before? Or because I said it yesternight?
ME: the latter ma.
MADAM:: onihaxy sit down
ME: ****dropped my bag on the chair
and sat with it**** ok ma.
MADAM: and don’t you think I deserved
an apology for disobeying me?.
ME: I did that last night and you
shunned me and shouted on me ma.
MADAM: you see onihaxy, after chasing
you out yesterday, I sat down and had a
re-think that it wasn’t really your fault.
ME: how ma?
MADAM: first, I was the one who called
you to bring soap for me when you hard
erections, 2ndly, I called you again to rub
my back while I was Unclad. 3rdly, I
didn’t stop you while you were using your
fingers. But why can’t you listen to
simple instruction
of “DON’T DIG THE HOLE”.
ME: I’m sorry ma, I was carried away.
MADAM: and that’s bad of you. I’m a
good christian for heaven’s sake and a
faithful married woman until yesterday
when you made me an adulterer and a
sinner by having sex with me against my
wish.
ME: I’m sorry ma.
MADAM: no problem. Return to your
room. The only thing there is that you
shouldn’t step into my room any more
and try to resist me as best as you can.
And what happened between us last
night should remain a secret between us.
ME: thank you ma, but I’m leaving.
MADAM: but why?, is there any other
thing I don’t know?
ME: yes ma
MADAM: what is it?
ME: 1. Janet is writing her jamb so I
should go home. When she is back, I will
be coming around for post ume
preparations and be returning to my
house everyday. 2ndly, you might not
trust me with janet and sikirat if I’m still
living here, you might think I am
doing/will do same thing with them.
3rdly. The more you see me, the more
you might remembered the ugly incident
and hate me the more.
MADAM: you are just taking this thing
too far. Anyway, If you insisted on
leaving. Just do me a favour of waiting
till janet is back. I don’t want the house
to be empty.
ME: ok ma.
I picked my bag and returned upstairs to
my room.
To be continued
Null

Post a comment