A 1000% SMILE | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

A 1000% SMILE

Null
1. The doctor, after an examination, sighed and said, ‘I’ve got some bad news. You have cancer, and you’d best put your affairs in order.’  The woman was shocked, but managed to compose herself and
walk into the waiting room where her daughter had been waiting.  ‘Well, daughter, we women celebrate when things are good, and we celebrate when things don’t go so well. In this case, things aren’t well. I have cancer. So, let’s head to the club and have a martini.’  After 3 or 4 martinis, the two were feeling a little less somber. There were some laughs and more martinis. They were eventually approached by some of the woman’s old friends, who were curious as to what the two were celebrating.  The woman told her friends they were drinking to her impending end, ‘I’ve been diagnosed with AIDS.’ The friends were aghast, gave the woman their condolences and beat a hasty retreat.  After the friends left, the woman’s daughter leaned over and whispered, ‘Momma, I thought you said you were dying of cancer, and you just told your friends you were dying of AIDS! Why did you do that??’  ‘Because I don’t want any of those bitches sleeping with your father after I’m gone.’.

2. A man went to his lawyer and told him, ‘My neighbour owes me £500 and he won’t pay up.  What should I do?’  ‘Do you have any proof he owes you the money?’ asked the lawyer.  ‘Nope,’ replied the man.  ‘OK, then write him a letter asking him for the £1,000 he owed you,’ said the lawyer.  ‘But it’s only £500,’ replied the man. ‘Precisely.  That’s what he will reply and then you’ll have your proof!’ Cos he will surely reply with hey dumbass man am not owing any goddam £1,000 but £500.


3. One day little Johnny was digging a hole in his back yard. The next-door neighbor spotted him and decided to investigate. "Hello Johnny, what are you up to?" he asked. "My goldfish died and I'm gonna bury him," Johnny replied. "That's a really big hole for a goldfish, isn't it?" asked the neighbor. "That's because he's inside your cat and burying the both of them together!"
Null

Post a comment