Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 5. Episode 15 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 5. Episode 15

Null
ME: why the deep breathe Bimpe?, or is
there something hidden about it?
BIMPE: nothing hidden dear, just that I

have been pregnant twice after the birth
of daniella.
ME: what happened to the pregnancies?
BIMPE: I had miscarriages, the first was
after 2 months while the second was
three and half month old pregnancy.***
feeling sobbed ***
ME: ***moved closer and pat her on her
back*** I’m so sorry about that dear.
BIMPE: its alright.
ME: have you guys consulted a doctor
concerning the issue?
BIMPE: yes we did. I have been placed
on medications.
ME: I pray it works sha.
BIMPE: I hope so dear. That reminds me,
how about your friend?
ME: who?
BIMPE: segun or what is his name?
ME: oh! Segun, he is fine. Its been long I
spoke with him sha.
BIMPE: long kee?, why?
ME: since I started this banking job, I
had been disconnected from everybody, I
hardly chat with people again these
days.
BIMPE: eeyah, I know you must have
discussed about me with him, don’t lie
onihaxy.
ME: not really, I just told him you are the
wife of betty’s elder brother.
BIMPE: is that all?
ME: yes
BIMPE: he told you to harm me shebi?
ME: rara ooooo,
BIMPE: then what has he said?
ME: nothing. He just said we shouldn’t
fight anymore since our spouses are
related, that’s all
BIMPE: are you sure that’s all he said?
ME: yeah
BIMPE: ok, good. Just that I don’t trust
that boy. I’m very sure he must be
planning a harm for me through you.
ME: no na bimpe. Segun is a very nice
person oo, he was just angry because of
the double stunt you played while you
were in akure.
BIMPE: hmmmmm, I hear.
ME: bimpe, thanks for the apartment you
got for me, I’m so grateful and I so much
appreciate. May God continue to bless
you.
BIMPE: you are welcome deary.
ME: adebimpe, I need to start going now
so as to get home on time
BIMPE: haba onihaxy, pls stay till
tomorrow morning now.
ME: till tomorrow morning kee?, where
will I sleep? **smile**
BIMPE: anywhere dear. Just enter any
room of your choice.
ME: funny you. Let me get going jaree,
my cousin and other room mates will be
home soon, and the room key is with me.
BIMPE: ok onihaxy. How about that stuff
I told you about?.
ME: what is that?
BIMPE: the alfa place I told you about.
ME: bimpe, sincerely, I don’t do all these
spiritual stuffs.
BIMPE: huuuuuuh!!, sit down there, let
me tell you, everybody seek for power
and spiritual help, just that people don’t
just loud it. Its never a sin as long as
you don’t use it to do evil or harm
another person.
ME: hmmmmmmm
BIMPE: you better act fast before what
belongs to you will be taken away from
you.
ME: ok give me time, I will get back to
you.
BIMPE: no problem, just be fast about it.
ME: ***stood up*** alright dear, let me
start going.
BIMPE: ***stood up also and pulled
closer**** I’m missing you already
onihaxy, I wish you could stay the night.
The house will be boring now, there will
be no one to gist with
*** murmuring continues****
ME: don’t worry, your hubby will be back
tomorrow, and betty should be around
next weekend.
BImPE: no joor, before then nko?.
ME: then daniella will keep your
company.
BiMPE: no jooor.
ME: bimpe please let me be going, I can’t
sleep over please, maybe next time sha.
BIMPE: ****pulled my head closer and
kissed me*** onihaxy, I won’t be able to
see you off so as to avoid gossips,
ME: no problem, I understand.
BIMPE: onihaxy, please wait for me, I’m
coming
ME: ok dear.
BIMPE: ***climbed the stairs, entered her
room and returned downstairs with a
small purse*** onihaxy, take this 10k and
use it as your transport fare
ME: ***shake my head**** no ooo bimpe,
lailai, hold your money, I don’t want.
BIMPE: onihaxy, I insist, just take it,
afterall, I was the one who invited you
over to this place.
ME: *** reluctantly received the
money***, ok dear, thank you very much.
BIMPE: you are welcome dear
*****hugged me so tight******.
ME: ok dear, bye.
I left the house and walked out of the
compound. I took a bus back to lekki
gate and returned home from there.
On my way home, the thoughts of bimpe
began to flood my brain and I suddenly
began to develop a kind of likeness for
her. I got home and dialled segun’s
number and it wasn’t reachable again.
Haaaa!!!, what could be happening to my
friend?, this is so unlike him!!!!!!.

To be Continued on Monday
Null

Post a comment