The church Accountant part 2....Episode 13 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

The church Accountant part 2....Episode 13

Null
]I woke up around 11pm thinking it was
morning. When I woke up I saw Mama

Tee resting her head on my laps and
sleeping like a baby. I checked my phone
and I saw 12 missed calls from Halima,
3SMS and 4 Whatsapp notification.
When I opened the SMS I saw that
Halima wasn’t happy for me not picking
her calls. I was replying her when Mama
Tee woke up
MT: Daddi you have woken up
Me: yes not quite long.
MT: i`m feeling cold. Please cuddle me.
I was perplexed because it was odd for
me to fcuk both sisters.
Me: ah MT, do you wanna implicate
me……
MT: (placing her fingers on my lips)
Please I want you to cuddle me….(she
purred)
I took her up and I sat on the tiles. She
then came and sat closer to me. I held
her on the waist and she placed her
Weapons of Mass Defence closer to me.
My OPA – MOSE responded with
immediate activation. When she realized
that OPA – MOSE has responded, she
came again even closer than before and
started using her laps to caress it. I was
forming Hulk Hogan to pretend as if I
wasn’t interested. But the more she
continued, the more my resistance gave
way
Me: don’t tell me that I didn’t warn you
She looked at me and smiled. I faced her
and started kissing her. She responded by
grinding her waist to my groin. Then she
took my hand to her Weapon of Mass
Defence and I started squeezing it
thoroughly. Then I traced down with my
fingers to her pant and started
manipulation her. She was moaning and
at the same time twerking her Weapon of
Mass Destruction. Then I pulled down her
pants and I saw the Holy of Holies……
yummy……I wanted to go down on her but
suddenly I stopped
MT: Daddi why did you stop?
Me: I don’t want to do this
MT: please (she purred) I need it
baaaaaaad
As I stood up and about leaving, she
pulled me and pinned me down. She
removed my OPA – MOSE and sat on it
and started riding me furiously. When I
wanted to protest and struggle with her,
she forced one of her Weapons of Mass
Defence to my mouth and started
squeezing it. I reluctantly cooperated
with her and I danced to her tune. Her
moans were getting loud and I had to use
my hands to cover her mouth.
Afterwards, she stopped, stood up and
went on all fours (in standing position) I
entered her powerfully and started
fcuking her mercilessly. She had to use
one of the cushions on the chair to cover
her mouth to muffle her sounds. We
finally reverted to the missionary style
and as soon as I wanted to erupt, I
removed my OPA – MOSE but she
wanted to force it back. I sprayed my
c^m on her and crashed beside her.
Me: Mama Tee, why do you have to force
me to do this?
MT: ma wo e. You are lonely and I
wanted to help you.
Me: you wanted to help me or you really
need the fcuk?
MT: to be candid after we talked on the
phone, I was no longer concentrating at
work today. I was fantasizing on how to
get you. My sister told me you are a
good fcuker and I can’t even believe that with your SHORT MAN DEVIL I could be
taken to cloud 190. And even when I saw you this evening, I was fantasizing how I will have fun with  you (Mama Tee is tall about 511 `, have
masculine features and build, and works
in a paramilitary outfit)
Me: kai you are too raw
Instead of her answering she stood,
pulled me up and we went to the
bathroom to clean ourselves. We returned
to the sitting room unclad and we sat on
the tiles holding each other
To be continued
Null

Post a comment