My Abortion Life (A Must Read For All Ladies) | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

My Abortion Life (A Must Read For All Ladies)

Null

“I was 16 years old when I found out I was
pregnant. I had been having unprotected
sex with my boyfriend for quite awhile and
I never really thought I would get pregnant.

I was in such a twisted situation, my mind
was going crazy. My boyfriend wanted me
to have the baby, as well as my mom.

Everyone else in my family felt an abortion
would be best for me. At the time I was
living with my father, so no matter what he
had the last word. I had so many mixed
emotions about having an abortion and I
honesty didn't know what to do.
best for me. I started detaching myself from
the pregnancy and everything seemed like
a dream. I had to wait until I was at least
eight weeks pregnant to get my abortion,
and the time had come. I was so nervous
waiting in that room. I had no clue what to
expect. I went into the procedure room
and got medicine that made me feel
wheezy and out of the world. Laying down
on the flat bed was the last thing I
remembered. Honestly, the abortion isn't
the worst part, it's the thoughts that follow
I went to
HeartLine Pregnancy Center and got an
ultrasound, but I wasn't even five weeks
pregnant, so I didn't even actually see a
heartbeat. My father was set on me having
an abortion so I thought that would be
it. I am on the right track now and I am
going to be a Junior in high school.
Sometimes I wonder what my life would
have been like if I had my baby, but at the
same time I know I did what was wrong for
me and I am not okay with that.
Till this day i still feel like a the most wicked thing on earth.
Would God forgive me of this gravious sin????
This is my open confession to the world, i beg each and everyone of you to forgive me and help me pray to Almighty God to forgive me...
I WANT TO USE THIS AS A POINT OF CONTACT TO EVERYONE like ME WHO MIGHT HAVE SINNED IN ANY FORM AGAINST THE ALMIGHTY GOD, I PRAY GOD FORGIVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US AND GIVE US THE GRACE NOT TO SIN AGAIN IN JESUS NAME. '' AMEN''
Null

Post a comment