WE NO GREE THIS PLANE MUST CRASH OOO....READ AND LAUGH | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

WE NO GREE THIS PLANE MUST CRASH OOO....READ AND LAUGH

Null
This flight was heading 4 Kano. Along the way the worried and anxious pilot addressed the passengers: Everyone sud plz be seated and try to remain calm. There is a serious technical problem here and it's proving very difficult. Hmmm. Make your confessions now and try to seek peace with
God because we do not know the eventual outcome of all this.
A panick-stricken man turned to his wife and confessed: Darling u have to forgive me. I've been sleeping with the house-help. His wife replied: Don't worry, I forgive u but u also have to forgive me because I've been sleeping with your driver. The man replied: Don't worry, I forgive you too.
Some minutes later, the pilot addressed the passengers again saying that the storm was over and the problem had been solved. The enraged man and his wife shouted back "No Way Pilot!!! This plane must crash".
Null

Post a comment