The Church Accountant Part 2....Episode 6 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

The Church Accountant Part 2....Episode 6

Null
I was sleeping when I heard a light tap on the bedroom window. When I stood up to check I
discovered that Halima was the one at the window. I quickly and quietly opened the door for her. When she entered, I discovered that she just put on an oversize top without bra and panties. As soon as she entered, we started kissing each other and I was smooching her. She removed her top and wow….her Weapon of Mass Defence was bam. I attacked it and started sucking it real bad. She was running her hands all over my head and shoulder. Afterwards, I traced a straight line from her Weapon of Mass Defence to her neck then I gently gave her a “vampire bite” at her neck. She had to bite her lips so as not to make sounds. Then I traced my finger down her spine and she fell to the bed. I went to the freezer to pick up some ice cubes. I placed some of them to the Holiest Gate as soon as the cubes got there, she had to take the pillow and used it to cover her mouth. I started sucking her and I tongue – fcuked her. She had a staggering orga3m and she was convulsing. She rested a bit and said
Halima: Collins, you have killed me
Me: when I no get weapon or cutlass.
Halima: if the mouth can bring me to orga3m, how much more when your OPA – MOSE is inserted
Me: I can’t be good as your boyfriend.
Halima: hmmm……but if I test it nko???
Me: you wan taste am?
Instead of her answering me she went straight to OPA – MOSE and started sucking it like lollipop. She was sucking it and at the same time caressing the balls. I almost spake in tongue but quickly I had to control my voice. She sucked me real bad and I almost exploded. After putting on my CD I entered her and I started spooning her. We were like that but I noticed that she was pulling my OPA-MOSE closer with her laps. Then we changed to wheelbarrow style. We had to keep quiet because the style wanted her to be moaning loudly. We continued like that for some minutes before we changed to canine style. I had to stop because she wanted to be screaming. We later reverted to the missionary style that’s when I released. We had to disengage and she had to return quietly to their own apartment
To be continued
Null

Post a comment