The African Beauty. | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

The African Beauty.

Null
I pick up my pen this morning to explore my heart to all our African ladies, it's so painful that our ladies had ignored the true African beauty for an exchange for this irritating so called western or American fashion, our ladies had forgotten that the way you dress will determine how you'd be address. They preferred nakedness to wearing gorgeous dress which will portray the true image of Africa in them. I must tell our ladies that your mode of dressing contribute to either the success or failure of your relationship, it determine the type of partners and the nature of love affairs you get into. When your relationship fails don't just sit and blame someone for it, check out how you've started it.
Imapraz I rep Africa!!

Null

Post a comment