My First And Last Affairs With My Sugar Mummy....Episode 17 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

My First And Last Affairs With My Sugar Mummy....Episode 17

Null
What is happening? My heart started
beating fasting, is this for real or am I
dreaming?

Me: Abike, I don’t seem to understand
what is happening? I can’t get my thing
out of your thing (struggling to bring out
my D**k from her pussy)
Madam Abike: What do you mean by
that, common don’t be a nutty boy, that’s
enough for now (smiling)
Me: I’m not joking here madam, I can’t
bring out my penis from your vagina, I’m
serious (sweating and struggling)
Madam Abike: This is becoming
serious…. Jimi please try and standup
very well now.
Me: I am doing that mummy, I can’t
bring it out oooo (weeping), I am dead.
Madam Abike: Stop saying that, there is
nothing wrong…. Look don’t scare me,
just stand up, you know what just force
yourself.
Me: (crying) I am forcing myself oooo, I
don’t understand oooo, ha God, I hope I
am not dreaming.
I became so scared, seriously scared, is
this happening to me or i’m dreaming. I
do see things like this in Yoruba movies
but who would ever thought such could
happen to me, getting stuck while having
sex? Not just with anyone but with an
old woman, I shouldn’t have done this in
the first place, I never wanted to do it, I
shouldn’t have listened to Anita, I should
have been contended…
We both struggled to stood up, both
naked, trying to force ourselves, trying to
separate.
Me: Mummy what are we going to do?
(Crying)
Madam Abike: Who is your mummy? I
knew you were bad luck from the
beginning, they have sent you to me, my
enemies at work..
Me: (sobbing) Haaaa! I am dead, my big
boy days are over, Anita, Ejiro and
Madam Abike has ruined my life…
Did they actually ruined my life or I
ruined it myself? Well, Anita was the
agent of devil sent to lead me to
destruction, omo, as we were struggling
to separate ourselves, someone opened
door and the next thing I heard was “I
finally caught you red handed”….
WATCH OUT FOR PART 18
Null

Post a comment