Vacation in Obudu...Episode 55 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

Vacation in Obudu...Episode 55

Null
When we got home, Frank was already
back from school saying the last lecture

for the day didn’t hold because the
lecturer was a guest at one the weddings
held that day.
Thank goodness because I was beginning
to worry about how i was to handle
Favour who hadn’t spoken a word to me
ever since i told her I once had
something to do with Rose. Obviously
she felt i was lying.
Dad and Mom returned about an hour
later. And after changing into a casual
wear, dad surprisingly told us dinner was
on him that night. He asked us to go get
ready and some 40 minutes later, we
were at the club house. I, Frank, Fay, Dad
and mom. As awkward as the whole
setting was, because it was the least
place i expected dad to want to take his
family to, we had serious fun. Mom and
Dad showed no sign of hanging out with
younger people like us as they talked
freely with us on a wide range of topics
including things they did when they
started dating, girlfriend and boyfriend
dating of nowadays as compared to their
time. Roasted chicken, suya and croakers
with drinks of our choice were all on our
table.
It was at this point Favour laughed and
talked back to me freely. Now I was still
very much surprised why Dad suggested
to bring all of us to a joint rather than a
proper restaurant, but i just kept it to
myself.
Back home, lights off, television
illuminating the living room, the three of
us were in the living room doing our
normal routine when Frank suddenly
asked “Favour, what happened this time
around that Dad and Mom chose to take
us to the clubhouse?”
Favour then answered him laughing
saying “In church today, one of the
invited priest who happened to deliver
the homily advised the couples not to
stick to a particular routine and to
always try do some of the things that
they did while dating as this would
always spice things up. For older couples
present, he suggested that instead of
them (the men actually) to always go out
and buzz with their friends, they should
try taking their children and wife out to a
joint and not all those fancy restaurants
and see how much fun they would get
because such gathering has a way of
strengthening family bond and usually no
one gets drunk as everyone tends to be
responsible” she laughed as she ended
We both laughed together with her before
Frank added “so na wetin two of them
been the do be this that year?”
And Favour replied “you don see am na”
Frank then added standing up while
yawning and stretching “abeg, I’m so
tired already, na sleep get me now”
Time was around 9:30 pm and Frank
went into the room. Mom and Dad had
both headed for their room as soon as
we returned and i was certain that like
the day Dad gave her the key to her new
car, she was riding and fvcking him silly
right about now. I’m very certain of this
because with the way she was all over
him back at the clubhouse after some
bottles of small stout, I was certain the
experience must have brought back
memories of their prime days. She kept
whispering to him while they would both
laugh and even when it was dark, i
noticed her pinching him every now and
then.
Leaving I and Favour alone in the living
room, frank went in to sleep. Then the
silence in the room became very loud as
Favour wouldn’t talk to me but just
focused on her phone. What kinda mood
swing is this i wondered. She had her
head reclined on a the arm rest of the
couch she was sitting on with one foot
on the couch and the other on the floor.
I stood up from my seat and went over to
hers. Lifting up the foot on the seat, i
sat down and she moved the other foot
from the floor and placed both on my
laps. All the time, not breaking eye
contact from her phone screen.
Stroking her feet, I began. “I know you
are hurt by the thought of Rose, but the
truth is I felt you were already taken. I
didn’t wanna fall for you even though i
actually felt connected with you because
you gave me the impression you were
with someone else. When you told me
you were pregnant, i meant every word of
it when i said i was gonna be with you
all through it, partly because i know it is
the right thing to do and also because i
actually loved and cared for you. I just
need you to find a way to forgive me the
hurt I’ve caused you. I’m sorry”
She was still looking into the screen of
her phone when i was talking, so by the
time i finished, i just pushed her hand
away from her face and kissed her. She
kissed me back pulling me into her after
dropping the phone on the ground.
Everything happened so fast, within
seconds i was already positioned
between her legs which she wrapped
around me. Our kiss was hot and full of
force. I pulled my shorts down, her skirt
had rode up already and shifting her
panties to the side, i guided my D**k into
her.
This wasn’t a time for some bang bang
sex as all i did was to push in with force
with her moaning “ughhh, ughhh ugh”
with each long thrust while she left her
teeth marks on my neck. Her arms
pressing and holding my butt cheeks as i
thrust into her all the more, i didn’t last
more than 4 minutes before i came. As i
was cümming, i kept whispering “I’m
sorry Fay” untill i was spent
Though she didn’t cum, she just held me
inside her and stroked my hair with one
hand and my back with the other.
After about two minutes, i kissed her full
on the lips and then pulled out my limp
D**k. I didn’t even clean my D**k i just
pulled back up my boxers and short. She
stood up and went into the bathroom,
and after about 5 minutes she came back
out and rested on me.
Then she began as i placed my hands on
her tummy “Mom doesn’t know about you
and I. I made that up too. Even though
she might have suspected actually, she
didn’t ask me about it. I just wanted to
see if you’ll freak out too.”
“So did i pass? Because it seems you’ve
just been testing me with just about
everything?” i asked her
She giggled before adding “Not quite, but
Frank knows”
My heart missed a beat when i asked her
“Knows about?”
“I had opened up to him jokingly that I
liked you and he told me i was too late
as you were already taken by a certain
fiery eyed Rose. I didn’t mention that
we’d been having sex already but I was
so hurt to know she’s the one you’ve
been seeing all the while. Thinking about
it later that evening made my
temperature to rise and the day ended
with me on a hospital bed”
“Was that the day he told you?” i asked
surprised and a little relieved
She continued “Yea, so that’s why when i
saw her earlier today, i remembered we
met her at Chief’s residence that day. But
seeing her with the other girl, Ella or
what’s that her name again, was when i
realized you must have met her through
her. I knew you were lying saying nothing
came out of it and you dropped your
intentions when i told you i was pregnant
because you always mentioned a friend
you went to see from the café. But finally
you opened up a few minutes ago”
“So what now?” i asked her
“I’ll miss you” she said turning to kiss
me. After which she stood up saying she
was going to bed. When I got to bed,
Frank was already sleeping and snoring.
Thanks to all what he ate and drank.
TBC
Null

Post a comment