Vacation in Obudu...Episode 56 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

Vacation in Obudu...Episode 56

Null
Sunday came and went so fast. Attended the second mass with Frank.
Mom and Dad attended the first mass but Favour stayed at
home with two ladies who were hired by mom to come over to prepare food for a
meeting
Mom was hosting later in the day.
We got home by 12:30 (thanks to the
ongoing
family harvest) and i headed straight to
take
an afternoon nap. I woke up somewhat
around
1:30pm to the sound of Fay entering the
room
and closing the door.
Before i realized what she was up to, she
was
on the bed, pulled down my shorts and
took
my D**k in her hand.
“What the fvck are you doing?” I asked
her
while struggling to sit up
“I’m hörny, and i need you right now” she
said
stroking my D**k to life and pushing me
back
intobed. She added “we wont get the
chance
again till you leave tomorrow”
“Jeez, Fay everyone is at home, they are
people behind the house….” she cut me
short
“shhhhhh.. Frank just drove out with
Juliet in
my car, Dad went out…….” she took my
D**k
in her mouth.
My D**k was already beginning to
harden. But
i still pulled her head up asking “And
mom?”
“She just drove to the market to pick
some
items” she replied as she took my D**k
back
into her mouth. I didn’t need her to tell
me
none of the ladies behind the house
would go
past the living room not to talk about
coming
to the rooms.
Then she stood up on the bed,
maintaining
eye contact with me, she pulled the
straps of
her gown to the sides and immediately,
the
gown fell and made a hip on her feet. My
god,
Favour was as hot as hell in that sheer
panties she had on during our first time
together. Then clasped in a black sheer
bra
with pink straps was her boöbs which
somehow looked bigger. “was she on her
monthly flow?” i wondered in my head. It
was
only after a few seconds i realized the
bra was
actually matching the panties. fury by
now
was as attentive as the word.
“My goodness, Fay you are burning hot” i
said
as she sat on my thigh, trapping my D**k
jus
right under her pvssy. Sitting up, i held
her
back as we got locked in a very sensual
kiss. I
kissed her chin, her lips, her neck and
she
moaned out a little loudly. Her hand
went
down to grab hold of my D**k as she
began to
stroke it. It was at this point i unclasped
her
bra revealing her boöbs which now
looked like
C cups as compared to the normal B
cups I
had known. Perhaps she was actually on
her
period and this bra was the size of her
boöbs
at such a time but i didn’t care because
they
were more spectacular ATM.
Dropping the bra by the side of the bed, I
cupped the boöbs which were not as
tender
like before but now firm. Föndling them
and
running my fingers round her areolas, i
pushed
her a little backward and started by
taking the
right nipplë in my mouth. Gently as ever,
i
sucked with her moaning, pressing her
boöbs
into my mouth while simultaneously
running
her hand through the back of my head
with
one hand and stroking fury with the
other.
When i had enough of the boöbs sucking,
i
lifted her up and placed her on the bed.
Kissing my way down her stomach, and
when I
got to the beautiful panties, I kissed and
licked her pvssy through it before pulling
it off
her. She lifted her legs up to help me get
rid
of it. Returning back down, i licked her
juice
dry while spreading her slit. Then hold
her
legs apart, i ran my D**k up and down
her slit
before finally guiding it into her hot wet
pvssy.
I tell you what, Favour is forever tight i
swear.
I began to thrust into her while she lifted
her
ass up towards me and meeting me
halfway.
After a few minutes, i pulled out a lay on
the
bed asking her to ride me.
Holding my D**k with one hand, she
straddled
me and guided my D**k into her “forever
fury-
welcoming” pvssy while my hands
grabbed her
boöbs as she descended while moaning.
Starting out slowly, she began to move
up and
descend back down on my D**k before
finally
picking up pace.
Because of the little discomfort i felt, i
held
her by the waist to control her
movements
while i also began to thrust back into her
from
under. Her pvssy felt marvellous like i
hadn’t
been in it before.
After a while her breathing became heavy
and
more pronounced but somehow she
managed
to control her moaning. From the sitting
position she was, she then bent forward
such
that her boöbs just dangled invitingly like
the
forbidden fruit in front of my mouth. I
couldn’t
bare the sight again as i reached up and
took
one of the nipplës in my mouth and
sucked
while i föndled the other brez
As we kept fvcking, her pvssy became
less
tight and more slippery and amazing
around
the head of my D**k. Then she reduced
her
pace as her pvssy immediately began to
contract around me. I felt her juice
flowing out but she was still ridding me with eyes and lips shut tight in a way that suggested she
was fighting within herself not to scream or moan out loud.
I had wished at that moment that i could
fvck
her forever but her facial expression was
all it
took for my D**k to twitch as i began to
erupt
inside her.
Just then the door opened and Frank walked in.
To be Continued
Null

Post a comment