SUNDAY EVENING LAFF | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

SUNDAY EVENING LAFF

Null
1. Johnny' next door
neighbour
had a baby.
Unfortunately, the

little
baby was born
with no ears.
When they
arrived home from
the hospital, the
parents invited
Johnny' family
to come over and
see their
new baby.
Johnny' parents
were very
afraid their son
would have a silly
words to
say about the
baby. So, Johnny
dad had a long talk
with Johnny
before going to
the
neighbours house.
He said, "Now, son,
that poor
baby was born
without any ears. I
want you to be on
your best
behaviour and not
say one word
about his ears, or
I'm really going to
beat you when we
get back home."
"I promise not to
mention his ears
at all," said Johnny.
At the neighbour's
house, Johnny
leaned over the
crib and touched
the baby's
hand. He looked at
his mother and
said,
"Oh, what a
beautiful little
baby!"
The mother, who
had braced herself
for Johnny
comment, was
pleasantly
surprised and said,
"Thank you
very
much, Johnny boy."
Johnny then
continued, "This
baby has perfect
little
hands and
perfect little feet.
Why, just look at
his pretty little
eyes! Did
his doctor say he
can see clearly?"
The mother who
was
a bit surprised,
replied;
"Why, yes ... his
doctor said he has
a good vision,
why do you
ask?"
Johnny said, "Well,
it's a good thing,
cause i'm very sure
he can't wear
glasses.



2. PRESENTER AKPOS:
What’s your
contribution?

CALLER: There is
this lady I wanted
in my life shortly
after my NYSC, But
all my efforts
proved abortive.
She
wouldn't pick my
calls, she would
laugh at me while
passing by for
reasons best
known to her, 5
months
later, I was able to
get an apartment,
get a new car
courtesy of a
contract job I
secured with a
major oil company.
Now most of the
missed calls I have
are hers,
barrage of sms and
all that. I am
confused on what
to
do. Please advise
me.

PRESENTER AKPOS:
Listen up, give her
a call letting her
know you will be at
her house in 2hrs
time. When it’s
time call her up and
delay for another
2hrs. Take a cool
Shower, wear a
nice outfit and
attention catching
perfume. When it’s
time drive to her
house, walk to her
door and knock,
once she opens,
with d sexiest
smile you've got,
look stylishly into
her eyes, draw her
slowly to yourself,
take your mouth
close to her ear
and
whisper ''THUNDER
FIRE U'.


Null

Post a comment