ADEBIMPE THE FACEBOOK GIRL (SEASON 6) | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

ADEBIMPE THE FACEBOOK GIRL (SEASON 6)

Null
I guess this is the only way I can get your
attention. Please I’m begging you people in
the name of God to stop harassing me
because of this story. I don’t know when the
story will be ready, the writer is still writing
the story, he’s almost done writing it. You
people should chill abeg, the reason for this
delay is because of you people, so that you
can get the story daily, unlike the previous
season.
The way some people attack me is so
annoying and unfair. A reader approached
me on twitter telling me my stories and blog
is empty, that I should bring Adebimpe back.
Isn’t that silly, I have other interesting
stories running on my blog that you can
read. How can you say my blog and stories
are empty because there is no Adebimpe, for
someone to say such is so unfair.

If you come here to read Adebimpe alone,
then please I beg you to chill till the next
season is ready. A true reader of my blog
will continue reading other fantastic stories
on my blog before Adebimpe The Facebook
Girl season 6 is ready.
The story will be ready very soon, so please
don’t harass me on social media platform
again. I take God beg you. Thank you.
Null

Post a comment