The church Accountant part 2...Episode 7 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

The church Accountant part 2...Episode 7

Null
The following morning that I saw my
neighbour, she told me that she would be
travelling for an official assignment and she
wont be back until after some days. I called
Pst. Mattkelly telling him that I would be late
and after explaining to him, I entered my
apartment and locked up.
After one hour, I felt a knock on my window
and when I saw that it was Halima, I opened
the door and she quietly entered.
Me: Halima, why are you here?
Halima: you couldn’t allow me to sleep all
night. I was thinking about this (she touched
my OPA-MOSE)
Me: don’t you know that your sister might set
a trap for you?
Halima: is she also eating out of it?
Me: Nope. But she and my wife are very close.
Halima: she will never know.
Me: how will she not know?
Halima: she travelled with her Boo. She and
her fiancé were bleeping last night when I
sneaked to your place. Though, the official trip
was coincidental.
She wanted to come close to me but I tried to
form holy man.
Me: Halima, please don’t let us do it now. I
was really exhausted and I wanna rest.
Instead of her to stop, she went to my OPA-
MOSE, brought it out and started stroking it
and at the same time, she was using the other
hand to rub my chest. I did not know when I
started saying gibberish. Thereafter, she put it
to her mouth and started sucking it….. I
stopped her, and lay on the carpet. She laid
on me in 69 direction and we started mouth –
bleeping each other. She was whining and
grinding her holiest to my mouth and at the
same time gagging my OPA-MOSE. We were
at that position for about seven to ten
minutes when I heard the door opened and
Ritababe entered
Ritababe: Accountant, what is the nonsense
that is happening?
We were shocked because it dawned on us
that we didn’t lock the door. I wanted to
explain to her but to my utmost surprise, she
locked the door and undressed herself.
Halima: Collins who is this ho3?
Ritababe: Accountant who is this sl^t?
Me: both of you keep quiet. Halima meet
Ritababe, Ritababe meet Halima
Instead of them answering, Ritababe came to
where I laid down and started caressing my
balls. Thereafter, Halima released my OPA-
MOSE and Ritababe started sucking it like
straw. I was licking and tongue bleeping
Halima while Ritababe was sucking me.
Thereafter, Halima orga3med and she fell
heavily to the floor panting. I stood up, spread
Ritababe’s legs and started tongue bleeping
her. She was vibrating like a locomotive
engine and was moaning hard. then i inserted
my OPA-MOSE into Halima’s holiest. I bleeped
her for some minutes then i was still
squeezing and sucking Ritababe’s Weapon of
Mass Defence….afterwards, i removed my
OPA-MOSE and entered Ritababe in Canine
Style. i bleeped her and i finger-bleeped
Halima. when i wanted to erupt i removed it
and both girls knelt down like p^rnstars and i
erupted to their Weapon of Mass Defence.
After we rested, Halima and Ritababe went to
the bathroom to shower and i did not know
when i slept off.
To be continued
Null

Post a comment