The church Accountant part 2...Episode 8 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

The church Accountant part 2...Episode 8

Null
I was awoken with the aroma of food Halima prepared. Then I rushed to prepare and ate the food with speed. When I got to the office I checked my
phone. I discovered that I had 23 missed calls from my wife, 13 from the Head Pastor, 10 from Pst. Mattkelly and 4 SMS. I quickly recharged my line and called the Head Pastor. I went to Pst. Mattkelly’s office and I found it locked. Then I tried calling my wife
Iyoaye: Ife, where have you been for the past 4 hours? I have been trying your number and you have not been picking it
Me: ma binu. I forgot my phone at home this morning and I have to rush back home to pick it up
Iyoaye: o ga o. so if any emergency happen now, is this how you will do?
Me: I have pleaded that you should not be angry now
Iyoaye: it is well. I want to tell you that we’ve gotten to Ijebu – ‘jesa and currently I am at Mummy Marvellous house. Very soon we will continue our journey.
Me: wow. So fast….well sha we’ll talk later.
Iyoaye: call me or send airtime.
Me: bayi n ti e (as usual) I will recharge you.
Iyoaye: ok love. Take care…..oops I almost forgot. Please help me to tell foreman that he should ensure that the proceeds should be remitted to your account.
Me: (worried) why should it be my account?
Iyoaye: sweetheart please let him remit it in your account
Me: I yaf hear. Ok; will talk to you later.
Iyoaye: ok take care love. (call ends)
Little did I know that drama just want to start
After the call I tried working in the office. But the more I tried the more I wasn’t focused. I decided to call Ritababe
Me: Sweerie how far?
Ritababe: the badoski himself
Me: wa je’gba si’di (I will whip your a5s)
Ritababe: I just managed the one we did at your place
Me: you no well. When will you have time?
Ritababe: will you come to my house now?
Me: ah ah! I thought you will be in the office. But let’s see what will happen. (thought for a while) ok I will be coming within the hour
Ritababe: ok I will prepare something for my husband (ends call)
As soon as I was through, I saw a Whatsapp notification from Halima on my phone “Do you like this? I am horny and I am waiting” and a picture of her holiest. I decided to call her
Me: Halima do you want to implicate me?
Halima: Collins, I really need it soo baaaaaad
Me: can we s3x chat?
Halima: (purred) yes
We s3x chatted for some minutes and when she was satisfied I ensured that all the chats and the picture was deleted. When I was through, I called Pst. Mattkelly
Me: Pst. the Badoski. I checked you in the office but it was locked.
Pst. Mattkelly: Accounts, I went out ni jare.
Me: tau. Bring something for the Levite
Pst. Mattkelly: mo ti gbo (ends call)
When I checked the time it was around three in the afternoon. As I was about rounding up and closing for the day, I saw an alert on my phone notifying me of a transfer of twenty million Naira into my account. I immediately called my Account officer and he informed me that it was transferred from another bank. When he told me of the alert and the source bank it is coming from, I discovered it was from my wife’s company account. I tried calling her line but it was switched off. I called her mum’s line also it rang but she did not picked it. After trying her number for some time and it was not connecting I decided to rush down to the company to see the foreman.
]When I was through, I decided to go to Ritababe’s house but my body was not allowing me to go. I decided to call her line but she didn’t pick up. After several attempts I gave up and I went home. As soon as I got home I saw my neighbour surprisingly.
Me: Mama Tee, e lo mo ni? (Did you change your mind about the trip?)
Mama Tee: Daddi….. a message was sent cancelling the training.
ME: so how is my Oga?
Mama Tee: he has left for Lagos. But wait o. I saw your wife some hours ago.
Me: what? She did not tell me she will be back.
Mama Tee: I did not say that she returned. She came in took some bags and left.
Me: What the FCUK???
I tried calling her lines but it was not reachable. I tried calling her mum too her number wasn’t going through too. I decided to wait for some minutes and decided to use Mama Tee’s number to call her and funny enough, she picked it at the first ring
Mama Tee: Wifey….. awayu?
Iyoaye: I dey jare. (I was shocked)
Mama Tee: where you come be now? We all are missing you…
Iyoaye: hmmm. Aunty Tee oro po ninu iwe kobo (it is a long story)
Mama Tee: I trust you. But I saw you in the evening coming to pick your bags
Iyoaye: yes I forgot to take them along.
(where I was I was boiling but I kept my cool)
Mama Tee: but what is happening my dear sister?
Iyoaye: let me whatsapp you. I will explain better there.
Both of them started chatting. After a couple of minutes, I hid my number and called her
Me: Iyo what is the bleeping problem with you??? I called your number and you switched off your phone. Kwanu???
Iyoaye: (hissed) Mr. Man stop disturbing me.
Me: Iyo??? Emi??? How dare you??? (she ended the call)
I decided not to call her or her mum that night. The following morning I called her brother
Me: Sir, ever since my wife claimed to have travelled, she is not picking my calls again
Mr Franklin: ki lo so wipe oun je t’o fi n s’iwa wu bayen??? (what made her bold to act in such a way???)
Me: I don’t know sir. Even I have been trying mummy since but she has not been picking her calls
Mr Franklin: oops. Mum has travelled out. She’s currently in Azerbaijan for a conference. Even when she called you that day, she was already in the airport.
Me: ok. Okan mi n sese bale ni (feeling relaxed) but what about my wife issue?
Mr Franklin: I will talk to her and definitely she will call you.
Me: thank you sir
Mr Franklin: ok dear. Take care (ends call)
I was getting confused; why would my wife just changed suddenly? I was in that dilemma when Halima came and met me
To be continued
Null

Post a comment