Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 5....Episode 23 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 5....Episode 23

Null
I decided to sleep over at segun’s house
that friday night. We went to the street

junction late in the night to find
something to eat, we bought bread and
suya from the junction and we returned
home to eat while we continued our gist.
ME: nawa ooooo, na who come arrange
this scam?
SEGE: I’m so amazed too my friend. But I
will definitely get to the root of this
matter. Trust me na. Sebi na me
ME: no wahala, let me try the number
again.
SEGE: alright bro, place it on loudspeaker
and also on voice recorder.
ME: ok ****dial the number and it was
still unreachable*****
SEGE: no doubt, the person is aware that
I’m back, he must definitely be nearby.
ME: are u sure?
SEGE: yes, very sure. Even for the battery
level of my phone to reduce despite been
switched off while I was away, then its
obvious that some had accessed my
phone.
ME: what if the battery drained itself as
a result of long time usage? Or what do
you think?
SEGE: I knew my phone too well, it
couldn’t have reduced to that level while
it was off.
ME: ok sha.
SEGE: sebi he sent you an account
details?
ME: yes.
SEGE: let me have it.
ME: what are you going to do with it?
SEGE: I will carry out a research on the
names and fish out the faces behind it.
ME: ok boss.
SEGE: so how far with your wives?
ME: which of them?
SEGUN: you dey craze, na me you dey ask
which of them?, are they now more than
two?
ME: **smiled*** you mean bimpe and
betty?
SEGE: now you are talking.
ME: they are fine. Betty refused to return
from abuja ooo. I just dey miss her sha.
SEGE: but bimpe is available and around
for you now shebi?
ME: bimpe kee?, its been long we spoke.
SEGE: na me you dey bobo abi?, you are
my friend onihaxy, I can tell when you
are lieing.
ME: ok, agreed, we used to talk once in a
while.
SEGE: onihaxy baba!!!! Ekun!!!!!!. But wait
onihaxy, this one that betty refused to
return, its seems bimpe’s report about
betty is somehow true oo. Abi what do
you think?
ME: I’m baffled and confused too segun.
SEGE: ok, are you guys still relating like
it used to be before she travel?
ME: yes, even more than it used to be
before sef. We chat and talk every day
and night. That is I’m more confused and
don’t know what to believe anymore.
SEGE: no wahala, just calm down
onihaxy. Just act normal and don’t make
her suspect that you heard anything
about her. Sebi she promised to discuss
something with you when she returns?.
ME: yeah, she did.
SEGE: that one is settled. Hope you are
prepared for the show day?,
ME: which show day?, who is organising
a show?
SEGE: you off course. The show day when
the secret between you and bimpe will be
exposed.
ME: funny. Na you wan expose am?,
SEGE: with this path you are threading?,
onihaxy, its just a matter of time, I’m
very sure bimpe is definitely up to
something which might lead to a dead
end. This her recent “mrs nice woman”
can’t just be without a price.
ME: hmmmmmmmmmm
SEGE: onihaxy, like seriously, I just still
believe the best thing is to let betty be
aware of your past with bimpe. Incase
heaven falls in the future.
ME: segun, do you think its that easy to
just call betty and tell her that “betty,
you know that your brother’s wife?, I
fucked her in the past and even had………..
***remembered the oath and I stopped **
SEGE: had what with her?
ME: hmmmm. I mean I also had issues of
re-occurrence sex with her.
SEGE: looooooooool. Mad boy
ME: abi naw.
SEGE: don’t worry onihaxy, I have a
plan…………………

To be Continued on Monday


A1000% LAFF OTHER OFFICIAL CHANNEL

follow us on our other platform for better experience

Website: a1000laff.com

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/a1000laff

Twitter: @a1000laff

Instagram: @a1000laff

BBM PIN: 568A523C


PLS BEWARE OF SPAMMERS ON COMMENT BOX.
DON'T FALL VICTIM......
Null

Post a comment