My First And Last Affairs With My Sugar Mummy...Episode 14 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

My First And Last Affairs With My Sugar Mummy...Episode 14

Null
On getting home, I found Anita in my
room already waiting for me. That girl
can be so desperate you know, anyway

immediately she saw me, she was just
asking me questions upon questions…
Anita: Awww! My baby is back.. How
was it? Gist me now, what happened
between you guys? How much did she
give you this time? Hope you used
condom sha? Talk now! Was she the
one that bought these items for you?
(Checking the items I brought) Jimi
answer me now..
Me: Blood of Jesus! Can you please give
me break, how do you expect me to
answer all those questions, wetin
happen now?
Anita: Oya no vex, so wassup? How was
it? Gist me (Kissing me)
Me: (Smiling) well, I went her shopping
mall sha, we talked and all that. But we
have and appointment on Sunday..
Anita: On sunday? Again? Na so she
like your D**k reach?
Me: We didn’t do anything, not even a
kiss this time.
Anita: Stop lying Jimi, I’m not jealous
jare.
Me: I swear to God, we didn’t do
anything.
Anita: Hmmmm!
Me: It was in her office now, so we
couldn’t do anything cos of scandal.
Anita: Nawa ooo, so she gave all these
things for free?
Me: yes now… Come and see that her
mall, very mighty, very big. Omo, that
woman is rich.
Anita: Thank God for sending that
woman to us, we would have died in
penury deceiving ourselves with one
yeye yahoo yahoo.
I looked at her and smh!
Anita: so how much did she give you
now?
Me: She gave me just 50k
Anita: are you sure?
Me: (hissed) no, I’m not sure…
Anita: na you sabi, you will sha give me
my own share, cos I’m the one helping
you to suffer everything now, when the
money now come you will spending it
other useless girls.
Me: Okay! I hear you.. I am hungry
Anita: Ehn ehn… So what do you want to
eat? But, wait so you guys are seeing
on sunday for the real sex abi? But
where are you going to see her?
I didn’t even reply her, I was mute…
Anita: Talk now…
Me: I said I’m hungry, after eating we
would talk more on that.
Anita: Okay ooo, and we would do
something something too after the talk
(She kissed me and winked at me)
I became hard already…
Me: are you sure? Baby let’s do it now,
now. I’m already hard.. (Touching her
boobs)
Anita: Stop this! (She fling my hand
away) what is wrong with you? I
thought you said you’re hungry, I hope
no be say dog carry your thing chop.
Pervert!
Me: Gerrout! We would sha do it all
night, whether you like it or not.
Anita: what do you want to eat?
Me: Yes! See na goat meat, I feel like
eating, you can mix it turkey and ponmo
sha. Money don dey, you know now.
Anita: Hmmmm! Mumu, thank God I
helped your life.
Both of us laughing…
Me: You dey craze… (Spanked her ass
as she stood up)
Anita: let me go arrange the things you
brought before I go to the market.
She picked the items I brought from the
mall.
Me: I got somethings for you too.
Anita: I trust you…
As she left to the kitchen with the
items…
WATCH OUT FOR PART 15
Null

Post a comment