My First And Last Affairs With My Sugar Mummy...Episode 13 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

My First And Last Affairs With My Sugar Mummy...Episode 13

Null
I couldn’t wait for the following day to
come, I was really anxious to see her
cos I was really broke and I was ready
to do anything with her. So, the following
day came, already prepared to go see
her, I think it was on Friday, Friday is
usually a lecture free day for me. I
called my girlfriend to inform about it,
come and see how Anita was professing
her love for me on phone, she kept on
calling me not forget, it was even her
call that woke me up that day, giving
me silly advises, she even warned me
not to have sex with her flesh to flesh
that I should take enough condoms and
play with her very well, can you imagine,
desperate girl. Anyway, as a foolish boy
I did all what she said sha.
I got to madam Abike’s shopping mall,
blood of Jesus, this place is extremely
big, the shopping mall is a whole
mansion, and the shopping mall is
named after her “Abike Mall”. Its a
shopping mall, so they sell variety of
things, there is nothing you won’t find in that place.

I was already feeling on top of the world
for meeting someone like her, I am so
lucky to find this woman. I finally saw
her, in her office….
Madam Abike: My boy, how are you?
Me: I’m fine ma..
Madam Abike: Wow! So nice to have you
here, welcome to one of my shopping
mall.
Me: one of your shopping mall?
Madam Abike: Yeah! Are you surprised?
Well, this is my 6th mall and this should
be the smallest of them. I just opened a
new one in Dubai few weeks back.
Me: Interesting ma! (Smiling)
Madam Abike: Abi, its all God… So how
is school?
Me: Its been fine ma, we thank God.
Madam Abike: What happened? You
never bothered to call or check on me all
these while, I actually thought you’re not
interested or something.
Me: Ha! No ma, its been school problem
and I’ve been battling some financial
problems in school, so things have
kinda tight for me.
Madam Abike: Financial problems?
Me: Yes ma!
Madam Abike: When I’m here for you,
you this children of nowadays love to
throw away opportunities you have on a
platter of gold. You should have called
me or something and I would have
assisted now.
Me: Ema binu ma (I’m sorry ma), I was
just a little bit shy..
Madam Abike: (laughing) You and shy,
you shy too much, you better be free
with me. Let me take care of you, I will
do anything for you, as long as you
satisfy and obey me.
Me: No problem (smiling)….. I heard you
were out of the country.
Madam Abike: Of course, one of my
daughters just gave birth..
Me: Oh! Wow, congrats ma
Madam: Ose dear… So I went to see her,
my other kids with grandchildren and
husband too.
Me: Oh kk! Hope they are all doing
good?
Madam Abike: Yes of course, thanks
love..
She began to look at me with some flirty
eyes, I was just smiling and really shy
the way she was looking at me.
Madam Abike: I feel like kissing your
lips right now…
Me: Same here ma, I don’t mind.
Madam Abike: Ehn! In my office? No
way, cameras everywhere watching us
CCTV is everywhere, you wouldn’t want
my husband to skin you alive.
Me: (laughing) My bad!
Madam Abike: I would have invited you
over to my guest house but this man is
around, I mean my husband, he’s around
and he’s been suspecting my movement
lately, I don’t know who has been giving
him information about me.
Me: Really? I’m sure those should be
your enemies, your enemies at work. By
God’s grace you will triumph over them.
I was really tensed when she said her
husband is suspecting her movement,
why does it have to be during my own
time that the yeye man go dey suspect,
make the stupid man no come pour
sand sand for my garri. I just pray this
won’t put a hold to our relationship.
Madam Abike: Amen oooo.
Me: That’s human being for you, bad
bad people, you just have to be careful
ma.
All well and good, madam Abike finally
booked an appointment for Sunday,
saying her husband will be travelling
back to Canada on Saturday night. I
was really happy, so happy. She gave
me 50k that day and she also said I
should pick anything I want from the
mall, me that I don’t have food stuff in
the house again, I was just packing food
items, toiletries, I picked lot of things
for myself and Anita too. I was a little
bit fulfilled that day cos my coming to
her was not in vain. Its good to be a
fine boy seriously, thank God for that. I
can’t wait to meet her on Sunday, I
know she would give more if I have sex
with her, Na here I go turn to Mario.
WATCH OUT FOR PART 14
Null

Post a comment