Journey to nomansland.....Episode 4 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

Journey to nomansland.....Episode 4

Null
The attention from Temi after Sandra came in
was just something else, she was fond of me,
holding me here and there and using every
opportunity to touch me and caress me and
sometimes kiss me at interval. Sandra was all
smiles at us with the statement that “I go love
oooo”.
It was later in the night about time to sleep
that we suggested that Sandra should sleep
on bed that was placed on the floor while we
manage the rug but she declined and asked
us to sleep on bed…..i laid beside her at the
edge of the bed while Temi was by the wall
side, that’s her best place, Sandra was so far
away from us and sooner or later, light was
off and everywhere became dark…….
As a sharp guy, I requested to play music
while going to bed as that was the only way
sleep will come…we covered ourselves with the
duvet and I started playing with Temi’s
bossom…playing with the n####e was
awesome as I was kissing at the same time
and she was playing with Dickson……what’s
my business with someone noticing movement
of bed………didn’t take me long before I located
her K###y catt and started finger bleeping as
there was no pant in the first place but I make
sure our lips were together to forestall any
loud ring tone………..i was bleeping real hard
seriously as she was rocking my Dickson so
hard as if to remove it from my
body……….After like 10 mins she whispered to
my ear “I need you inside me”……………..and I
whispered back “just turn ur back at me”
She did as instructed and Dickson was right
inside her from behind while my hand was on
the bossom to support me…I was bleeping
hard from behind without minding what the
other person in the room might think of
us……..albeit, this wont be the first time things
like this will be happening between them
“Abeg make she endure”………….our bleeping
lasted for like 30mins before nature came and
she slept off.
It was in the midnight when I noticed a hand
over my body, at the first instance I thought it
was Temi, but the direction the hand was
coming from proof otherwise, I stylishly
adjusted my body and removed the hand but
within two minutes, the hand came over again
running through my body in my mind I was
like “hmmmmm…….guess am in for fun”
I adjusted myself to place my left hand on the
floor but to my surprise, the hand bounce on
a body and the most surprising thing was
where it landed on was a bit soft, I adjusted
my hand to confirm the exact place it was and
it was just that same place den a hand was
on it pressing it down more…….I instantly
moved into action and started caressing both
bossom, I didn’t waste time before moving my
hand downward to the engine room, there was
a pant there, I inserted my hand inside and
my index finger started doing the work….It
wasn’t an easy task as I was not comfortable
cos of the pant, I removed my hand and back
to the bossom, she readjusted herself very well
and by the time my hand was going back to
the K###y catt, there was no pant there
again….The clean shave make me differentiate
it was a fresh wet K###y catt I was dealing
with…..i started finger bleeping, the funniest
thing was that I didn’t even hear any sound
from her other than
uhmmmmm…….uhmmmm….hmmmmmm…….at
a time, no time……I got tired after a while as I
was not that comfortable and I guess she was
satisfied too as she moved away from the
bed……

To be Continue
Null

Post a comment