A day I will never forget | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

A day I will never forget

Null
You know as a kid we do some silly things,
things that when we remember it we can’t
stop laughing or maybe we would like to take
it back. Mine was very funny. There was a day
i gathered all my four sibllings we chased a
lizard and killed it after that we decieded to
hold a funeral mass for the poor lizard lol so
we made a small cofen and place the lizard
inside and then we lay him in state no be
small o i started praise and worship why my
junior ones were busy crying(fake cry) our
neighbours children soon joined us cos we
were living in a face to face house. so the
place was now filled with my funeral song and
the fake crying lol just then mama g came she
is also one of the tenant and a nosey one at
that seeing the children crying she then asked
wat was happenin but nobody answered her
so she came closer and saw the lizard and the
six feet we ve dug for the lizard gbam then
she started ranting o that she ll tell my mom
wen she comes back. And if u must know my
mom nor get joy at all she go beat u like
mopo if u misbehave so we were always kinda
scared of her beating cos if she beat u ur life
ll never remain the same. that was the end of
the funeral though i still buried the lizard and
waited patiently for the beating from my
mom.. You dont need to to be told no be
small beating that day after the beating my
mom took us to church for diliverance lol i
will never forget that funeral mass

Null

Post a comment