Vacation in Obudu... Episode 24 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

Vacation in Obudu... Episode 24

Null
After she made that statement, she
fondled my balls softly cupping them in

her hands. By now my sacs were full
with my sperm and would release any
minute.
Then she lowered her head back and took
my balls into her mouth and ran her
tongue around them while stroking fury.
“Damn, Ella…, what are you doing to
me?” i managed to say between clenched
teeth as my legs began to quiver
realizing my release was finally on the
cards.
Then taking fury into her mouth for the
last time, she began to suck again this
time with much force, her hands on my
thighs as her head went up and down.
As i felt the pressure of my orgasmm
build with that sweet sensation rising
from my balls and up through my shaft, i
immediately moved my hands to hold her
head as she took the whole length of fury
in her mouth. I began to fvck her mouth,
ramming my D**k in and out faster and
faster until her eyes became teary while
she also began to choke…
On and on i went as i began to moan out
loudly. “oooh shittt, fvuuuuuuck” i
moaned as i felt my balls tighten making
me bucked and shudder as i began to
empty my seeds into her mouth.
After three days of no action, the feeling
was just awesome making me moan and
thrash my legs about as my hot jizz
starts to shoot out hitting the back of
her throat faster than she could swallow
as some could be seen cascading down
the length of my D**k.
But in all, she still kept me in her mouth,
expertly swallowing my release. When i
had finished shooting, she pulled my
D**k out of her mouth and began to lick
the sides and my balls, cleaning up the
spill with her tongue and swallowing.
When she was done, she raised her head
up from my crotch, then licking her lips
looking at me, she made that “Ahhhhhhh”
sound, probably as an indication that she
enjoyed swallowing my load.
I was still panting and my legs were still
shaking, when she came up to my face
and gave me a deep kiss letting taste my
sperm on her lips.
Then she stood from the bed, unclasp her
bra completely with the twin girls
bouncing freely now. She then undid her
button and pulled down her short,
revealing a white sheer lacy panties that
was obviously drenched in pvssy juice.
Then she instructed me to sit up, which i
did with weakness in my knees
sheepishly as she straddled me, in a way
that her booobs were level with my face
before asking me to suck on them.
Holding her left tit in her right hand and
pulling the back of my head with her left
hand, she breastfed me with the pointy
and erect nips. I suckled hungrily with
my eyes closed, wishing i could get
breasst milk out. As i was beginning to
enjoy the sucking action, i made to grab
the tit with my left hand but she hit it
away whispering “no touching”
I opened my eyes when she pulled the
nips out of my mouth, then holding up
her other breasst towards my face, she
directed the nips into my mouth, to
which i sucked happily. As i sucked away,
she leaned forward and whispered in my
ear “Fury my baby, I love the way you
suck my booobs”, after which she began
rub the back of my head.
As i suckled, i only made the “Mmm
Mmm Mmm” sounds.
Then she pulled off and pushed me
backward making me lie on the bed.
Standing up, she walked forward on the
bed, placing her feet above my shoulders,
just beside my head. Reaching down to
grab her wardrobe by the bedside, she
began to lower herself down onto my
face.
Obviously she had shaved completely,
because I could see a faint bulge of her
manicured pubes pressing against the
fabric of the panties.
She adjusted so her legs were in a better
position just as her panty clad pvssy was
hovering just over my face. I could smell
her juices as a huge wet spot was visible
just about a few inches from my face.
Slowly, she lowered her pvssy closer
makin me stick out my tongue in a way
that meant i wanted to taste her love
juice.
Looking down at my face, she decided to
tease me by holding her pvssy until my
stretched out tongue was barely touching
her panties in the crotch region. With the
tip of my tongue, i tasted her juice
through her panties.
“I’m I wet enough? Is my pvssy juicy yet
dirty boy?” she asked
“Mmm Hmmm” I replied chuckling at the
dirty boy part before adding “I can’t wait
to have my mouth behind this panties”
But she shook her head saying “Not yet
boy, relax, enjoy my show and scent”.
Then she changed her position and knelt
in a way that my head was between her
knees. The she pulled down her panties
halfway letting it rest on my nose and
began to play with her pvssy by sticking
her finger inside. With her other hand,
she massaged and pinched her hips,
pulling her breasst to her mouth to suck
on the nips, while swirling her other
finger in her pvssy moaning in the
process. Literally, she was self servicing
right under my nose.
Damn, the sight of a luscious pvssy lips,
a panty on my nostrils, the scent
emanating from it and the wetness that
made the pvssy glitter under the light,
coupled with her moaning was just too
much to bear, hence fury began to tent
again.
Unexpectedly, she removed her finger
from her pvssy and wiped it over my
nostrils before putting it in my mouth. I
began to suck on the finger tasting her
hot juice, an action that made her glow
with smiles. Then moving away from my
face, she laid on the bed with her legs
up, she took off the panties completely
and then repositioned herself kneeling
over my face.
Then she began to lower herself further
onto my face, then without warning she
sank down, rubbing her pvssy all over my
face, covering me in her slick juices,
before moving over to settle on my
mouth. Boy, she was so wet that i felt
her hot juices smearing my face. Her
pvssy itself was so hot like suya roasting
over an open flame.
I began to lick and suck with everything
I’d got, pushing my face up into her
dripping pvssy and sticking my tongue as
far as it would go. She kept on moaning
loudly as her pvssy responded to being
attacked by my tongue. She began to
grind back and forth (perhaps forgetting
i was human being, not some sex toy and
needed to breath) as she sat on my face
with all her weight as i consumed her
honey well.
As i devoured her pussy, all i could hear
was moaning, “ahhh, Mmm, mmmm,
yessss, oooouchh” with her pvssy
vibrating as could be seen in the
movements and twitching of her cl*t.
Looking up, i saw her playing with her up
booobs, as she ran her other hand
through my hair.
As she sat on my face grinding her pvssy
into my mouth, her cl*t kept rubbing
against my nose as I could barely
breathe, but when I did I breathed the air
that came into my nose was filled with
her scent, likewise the slightly acidic
taste on my tongue from a pvssy. The
feeling was in one word; AWESOME.
I grabbed those fleshy as$ cheeks of hers
tightly, guiding her as she rode my face.
Yet she kept pushing herself into me
harder and faster, just as I did my best
to keep my tongue in place for her. My
nose was wet and sticky as it was being
hit slightly painfully against her, but I
didn’t give two cents.
Then leaning back in a way that my
mouth was literally inside her vagee, she
reached behind herself grabbing fury
which was throbbing aimlessly. With her
soft fingers wrap around it, she began to
stroke me up and down.
Realizing if i let her continue like this,
she might go on forever, i then shifted
my mouth from her opening directly and
began to work my tongue around her
throbbing cl*t. In a repeating motion, i
teased, nibbled and sucked on her cl*t. I
knew she won’t last much longer,
because her body began to tense as
could be seen when her pvssy walls
began to close shut.
After what seemed like aeons, she
screamed “yessssssssss” in pleasure just
as I felt a stream of her juices over my
mouth, with some spreading down my
cheeks. She just stayed still, panting
hard as she tried to catch her breath.
Then after like 30 seconds, she moved
downward, so she was sitting on my
stomach and then bent towards my face
kissing me briefly, before beginning to
lick her juices off my face. When she was
done, she attacked my mouth with her
tongue as she kissed me aggressively.
When she had had enough, she grabbed
fury and holding it up with one hand, she
rubbed the swollen head filled with blood
against her pvssy, lubricating it with her
juices. Then licking her lips while
maintaining eye contact with me, she
slowly insert it into her waiting pvssy…
To Be Continued
Null

Post a comment