Vacation in Obudu... Episode 23 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

Vacation in Obudu... Episode 23

Null
We headed to an eatery by the college
sports villa which wasn’t too far from the

café.
Ella sat next to me, Rose opposite me,
while Juliet and Frank sat on the table
next to us. As we ate, we discussed
about topics ranging from her lectures,
plans for the rest of the week and the
weekend ( the coming Saturday was
Obudu new yam festival).
Rose wasn’t that into the discussion, and
severally i caught her staring at me
rather than necessary, meanwhile i also
couldn’t help stare at her booobs and
eyes.
We left the eatery agreeing to meet the
next day. I and Frank went home from
there.
Mum was the first to get back home
while Dad and Fay came back together.
The day went on uneventful. It rained
throughout Tuesday and Wednesday,
hence i and Frank stayed indoors and
couldn’t meet Ella.
Thursday morning Ella called me around
10 to come over that she was just back
from her morning lectures. I took a bike
to Calabar lane, stoping where we had
parked the other day. She came out to
meet me.
Putting on a black bum short and a loose
sleeveless shirt that revealed her purple
bra she came a gave me a hug, giving
me a peck. We then walked to her
residential building and then into her
apartment.
As i sat on they bed, i began to take
mental note of the contents of her room.
32 inches LG flat screen tv, LG mini
home theatre system, LG fridge, LG Split
air conditioning system… WTF? And a
pink Accer laptop
“What’s with the LG product’s? Your dad
is a major dealer?” i asked her, surprised
but impressed at her taste and
combination.
“what will you drink?” she asked wearing
a smile as she open the fridge ignoring
my question
I continued my inspection. Many hand
bags (not familiar with their brands), but
they all looked classy.. Wedges, Pointy
heels, Nike Air max, flat sandals e.t.c.
Framed art works and glass portraits,
obviously from Jude’s shop.
She brought out a can of Malta Guinness
and placed it in front of me.
“My laptop is not LG” she said heading
into the kitchen. Minutes later, she came
out with a bowl of water and two glass
cups. Opening the fridge again, she
brought out two bottles of water and
placed them next to the glass cups.
Returning into the kitchen, she came out
with a plate of Afang soup and Eba.
“Breakfast is served” she said sitting
opposite me folding her legs like a
northerner would.
Although, Guy 1 had made a comment
that Ella and Juliet were/are runz girls. I
was beginning to wonder what a
mysterious girl she was..
We ate while she asked me about my
family, school, relationship and just
about everything that came to her head..
With the way i was sincere with her, i
began to wonder if she put a truth drug
or some other substance that makes one
speak the truth when questioned.
Then she started opening up to me.
“you know, i believe you already have an
impression about me.. Truth is, i really
don’t care. I just like you” she paused
staring at me.
She went on to tell me where she’s from,
had attended FGGC Calabar, saying she
stays in Calabar but because of her uncle
who was a lecturer at the college and
after 3 years at home, her mum
suggested she picks up a degree form at
the college. After all it was Unical’s
degree.
Don’t exactly know when or how she
started smoking or drinking, but her
partying days goes back to her days in
FGGC.
A past relationship messed her up and
since then, she’s got trust issues. That
she just found me crazy and despite how
nervous i looked when i tried to chat her
up, she enjoined my company.
Besides, the sex was really awesome….
By now we were on the bed, and she was
already massaging fury through my
jean….
Then after making sure i was comfortable
on the bed, she stood up and went to the
door and locked it…
She came back to join me on the bed just
as i was about to sit up and pushed me
back against the bed, kissing me hard
while grabbing fury through me jeans in
the process again. Then she crossed her
legs over me, straddling me and then
resumed the hard kiss while pinning my
hands beside my head.
Then kissing her way towards my left
ear, she whispered “have you ever been
fvcked?” she paused, licking and nibbling
my earlobe in the process before
continuing “cos that’s what i wanna do
now”. Then she rose up to a sitting
position to see my facial expression.
In my mind i was like “na today i don dey
hear that one? Chicks be forming they
are gonna fvck life outta me, yet they
can hardly maintain the (reverse) cowgirl
position for more than 5 minutes without
gasping for air and asking me to come
over”
“Really?” i asked smiling back at her as
she looked into my eyes.
I made to grab her as$ and to my
greatest surprise, she yanked my hands
away with such force (my right hand
hurting as it hits the wall) before adding
“you get to touch me only when and
where i want, kapish?”
Looking at her face, i could see a
devilish smile masked in seriousness,
which made me nod my head like a lizard
indicating i understood her perfectly
while clenching my right hand.
“If you touch me, I’ll stop!!” she added.
“This might be fun after all.. Lemme
relax and see what she can do” I thought
to myself. Then remembering her
composure when we first spoke at the
pool and the way she talked back at me,
it began to make seem to me that she is
actually one who loves to be in control of
proceedings..
“Sit up” she instructed, to which i sat up.
Still sitting on my thighs, she began to
unbutton my shirt, after which she pulled
it behind me before lifting my inner shirt
over my head.
“take off my shirt” she commanded, to
which i hurriedly grabbed and was about
to pull it up, off her head when she
grabbed be hand saying “easy boy”. I
then gently lifted the shirt off her
revealing in all its glory, the very sexy
lacy purple bra whose side view i had
seen earlier with floral patterns all over
it.
As i awaited her next instruction, i
couldn’t help but wish i would be asked
to take off the bra, so i can be blessed
by the sight of those beautiful twin girls
on her chest.
But instead, she pulled her bra cups
underneath those luscious booobs,
making the sight all the more eroticc and
slutyy. Then slowly, she began rubbing
her heaving booobs against my now
exposed chest, kissing up my body, with
special dedication to my nips and my
neck.
Then she pushed me backward again till i
had my back on the bed. Then she start
to loosen my belt and unbutton my jean,
never losing eye contact. Grabbing the
waist of my jean, she now slid it down
with me raising up my as$ to make it
easier. After which i expected my boxers
to go off, but for reasons best known to
her, she decided to leave the boxers on.
Removing the jean completely and
dropping it on the floor, she ran her left
hand up my stomach and over my chest
feeling up my body, before grabbing my
neck like she was gonna strangle me. A
little fear ran through my body, just as
her hand began to go back down my
body, only this time, she left a trail of
five lines on my skin.
To say i felt pain is an understatement,
because her nails were surprisingly
natural and not fixed hence sharp. After
doing this, she began to kiss the lines
left by her nails, just as her hand
reaches inside my boxers grabbing fury.
Though my D**k was hard, but as soon
as her soft hands touched it, it became
rock hard.
She then pulled it out through the fly in
the boxers and start to inspect it up
close for about 10 seconds before asking
“what do I with this meat now?”
I was just about to say “suck on it” when
she began to lick the entire length with
her tongue. Immediately i swallowed back
the words as she licked up the length of
fury, starting down at my balls before
heading for the head. When her tongue
reached the head of fury, she pulled the
head aside in a bid to open up my pee
hole. Then using the tip of her tongue,
she licked my pee hole just as she ran
her sharp nails up my stomach and chest
again before finally wrapping fury fully in
her moist mouth.
To say the least, she was torturing me
with pains and pleasures mixed and
served together. Because as soon as i
felt her mouth over fury, the tenseness in
my body muscles dissolved instantly. She
began licking up and down my length,
swirling her tongue around my swollen
D**k head filled with blood and then
sucking it like a lollipop.
By the time she took as much as one
third of fury in her mouth, she began to
slowly but sensuously move her head up
and down on fury. Each time she was on
her way up, she would apply a little more
pressure with her lips while running her
tongue around my sensitive glans peniss
(head) when she got back to the top.
(My Hausa platoon commander once told
a parable in Hausa that never you tell
something important to someone
currently eating/chewing sugar cane,
because his attention would only be in
the sugar cane)
That was the state i was when i began to
run my fingers through her hair,
completely forgetting the “don’t touch
me” rule. Instinctively but slowly, i began
to push her head down, so she could take
more of fury in her mouth and deeper
too. For whatever reason she allowed me,
obviously because she knew that later i
wouldn’t have such opportunity.
Then like a little girl possessed all of a
sudden, she began to move her mouth
more quickly up and down my D**k,
squeezing and massaging balls against
each other. The mixture of pains and
pleasure was just too much such that i
began to moan loudly and thrusts my
hips up toward her, forcing her to take
me even deeper.
Her mouth action was enough to make
me shoot in her mouth, but the pain she
caused me at the same time kept me
from releasing my load.
“Eh…. Eh.. Ehhhh…. Ellllaaa…. plee…,
pleeee, pleeasee take it easy, i don’t
wanna go mad” i managed to say when
the pains/pleasure became too much.
Perhaps the demon temporarily left her
after i made that statement or she just
decided to give me some respite because
she then wrapped fury with her hand and
began to stroke him gently while focusing
on licking only the tip.
Then removing her mouth, she sat up
still holding and stroking fury and asked
me sarcastically “You don’t wanna go
mad?”
“You have no idea on what you’re doing
to me” i said pleadingly
“I know exactly what I’m doing, I want to
drive you crazy, and I’ll suck you until
you come in my mouth. Only then would
i be able to fvck life outta you because
you would last longer.”
“fvck” i exclaimed in defeat
“yea baby, I’ll suck your D**k, fvck your
face with my pvssy, then ride you until
you explode”.
After saying this, she licked my face
starting from my chin, through my lips,
nose tip and finally to my forehead,
leaving behind a long trail of saliva.
Then she pulled my boxers down, with
fury happy it was free completely as
could be seen in the way it was
throbbing. Then kissing from my nips,
she made her way down kissing through
my stomach, my belle button and finally
to my crotch.
As though the demon in her was
gradually taking control of her again, she
scratched my thighs with those claws
(fingers) and breathed hot breath on my
D**k and balls, which made fury throb in
anticipation of her taking him in her
mouth again.
She then licked the head of my tortured
D**k while looking up to me with her
saliva smearing the head. After she was
done teasing my D**k, she finally sucked
me in deeply and completely, into her
mouth running her hands up and down
my chest, stopping occasionally to
squeeze and pinch my nips.
As i looked down to see my D**k go in
and out of her mouth, i could see how
hard fury was because every blood vessel
lining the length of my shaft were very
much visible. Then she pulled away
saying ” hold my head with your hands
and fvck my mouth like it’s a pvssy”
To Be Continued
Null

Post a comment