Vacation in Obudu... Episode 25 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

Vacation in Obudu... Episode 25

Null
Just as she began to descend on fury,
and me feeling the hotness of her pvssy,
it immediately dawn on me i had no
condom on
fury, and i wasn’t fvcking Dolly.
Immediately i reached under her,
grabbing her
as$ cheeks and pulling her back up
saying “i
need protection”.
She laughed out loudly like the
possessed girl
I thought she was saying “fury you wont
kill
me… But you just ate my pvssy clean?”
she
looked into my eyes amazed at how i
could be
thinking of safe sex, when i had literally
drank
from her pvssy fountain.
As she sat on me, her pvssy pinned fury
against my stomach which hurt in a way,
but
she immediately began to grind her pvssy
against fury (same way she did on my
face
before she climaxxed), covering it in her
pvssy
juice.
Not sure of what to say, i did not answer
her
but continue to stare at her as she
rubbed her
Kitty-Cat against fury.
Leaning to my face, she kissed me
passionately before saying “I have a box
of
condoms in that carton (turning her head
to
look at the carton, while i maintained eye
contact with her), even for a million
bucks,
you wont fvck me without one”. Pausing
to
allow that sink in, she added “You just
have to
take my word for it, I’m clean and i want
you
bare now” Then licking and kissing my
face
again, she said “I love the scent of my
juice on
your handsome face fury, it’s driving me
nuts”
Swallowing nothing, i said calmly”i don’t
wanna get you pregnant”
“hahahahahaha… (chokes)… O my, Fury,
where did you say you are from again?”
We both laughed at what i had just say
and
her reply/question. Then grabbing fury
with
her left hand, she lifted up her as$
slightly,
aiming and guiding the head of fury
through
her opening. Opening my mouth and
closing
my eyes, i tilted my head back in
pleasure as I
felt my D**k enter her hot pvssy inch by
inch.
Her pvssy walls were far too welcoming,
and
letting go of her hold on fury, she braced
herself against my chest and sank down.
We
both let out a moan when i had all my
length
in.
After this, she leaned forward grasping
my
hands in hers, then she began to move
her
hips in small circles, massaging fury in
the
process. Enjoying the feeling of fury
inside her,
she left my hands and began to run her
sharp
nails over my chest, pinching my hips
whenever she got to them.
After some minutes of the slow
movements,
she began to increase her pace. She
began by
going in circles, then at intervals, she
would
lift as$ up off of me, and slowly drop it
back
down against fury before repeating the
circular
motions.
Then placing her hands back on my
chest, she
began to bounce on my D**k with all her
weight, pulling fury out till the head was
left
in her, she would slam back down on me.
“Oh god, yeah, fvck, Mmm., i love your
D**k.”
she moaned out loudly. Then leaning
back
upright, she began to run her hands
through
her hair before coming back down,
cupping
and squeezing her booobs with special
attention on her nips.
Leaning back down, she grabbed my
hands
tugging and saying amidst pants “sit up,
sit
up”. I sat up, she continued to bounce,
then
holding the back of my head, she pulled
me
downward towards her booobs saying
“please
suck them for me fury, suck baby E
please”
She started the circular motion on my
D**k
again as i put my left hand on her waist
for
support, leaning forward i took the left
nip in
my mouth, licking and biting with my lips
and
then sucking. As i did this, she put her
hands
around my neck for support and then
leaned
her head backward. Then after about 2
minutes, i switched over to the other nip,
changing over to my right hand for
support on
her waist.
As my tongue began to work on the other
nip,
same way as i had done on the previous
nip
and her Kitty-Cat, she began to bounce
up
and down again, moaning “harder fury,
suck
harder” . Perhaps as a cue of what she
was
asking, she began to pinch my nips. The
sharp
pain i felt on my nip made me bite her
nip
harder making her moan loudly and
earning
me a slap on the back of my head. Not
sure i
felt any pain from the slap because i
took that
as another cue to suck hard, pulling the
nip
and stretching it.
Perhaps realizing i wasn’t going to stop,
she
decided to torture my own nip also by
pinching and pulling it as she kept
bouncing
on fury harder making fury fo deeper. I
screamed “aahhh” releasing her nip
instantly.
“you are hurting me” i said looking into
her
eyes
“haaaa, really!!!” she exclaimed before
looking
up shaking her head saying “god, i love
this
boy, he never stops amazing me”
I took that to mean I’m complaining
about the
same thing I’m doing to her nips.
Though pinching my nip was painful, i
was
actually complaining about her bouncing
on
fury. You have to know that fury is bent
downward at the middle, hence i usually
experience pains from missionary
position or
any of its derivatives (i.e any position
involving facing each other)
I shook my head looking down to where
our
bodies met saying, “I meant my D**k
hurts”
“oh” she said pushing me back on the
bed,
before dismounting. Then going down,
she
took fury in her hand and began suck
sensuously and passionately, perhaps in
an an
attempt to pet it. This went on for a few
seconds. After which she (perhaps
intoxicated
by the smell of her Kitty-Cat on fury)
began to
blow my D**k without mercy, grabbing
my as$
pulling me deeper into her mouth.
I was by now so tired with all the torture
she
was giving fury and decided to take back
control of everything. So unexpectedly, i
pulled
her head off my D**k, stood up on the
bed,
held her by the waist and spun her
around.
She could perhaps see fire in my eyes as
she
knelt on all fours knowing what was
coming
next smiling.
Taking position by kneeling on one knee
behind her, i grabbed and spread her as$
cheeks apart and drove fury as deeply as
it
could go far up her pvssy.
“yea Fury, bury your hard D**k inside and
fvck
me hard” she said as i sank in, while also
adjusting to receive all of me.
Grabbing her hips, i began to pound into
her
watching as her booobs swung back and
fort
with each stroke of my D**k inside her
pvssy. I
kept pounding into her, making sure the
head
of fury was rubbing on her G-sport. Yes,
we
were fvcking like animals, her pvssy
slippery
with juice making the room filled with
slurping
sounds of my D**k ramming in and out
of her
and also the sound of my balls slapping
against her pvssy.
After a few minutes, i began to feel her
pvssy
wall tighten against fury and i knew that
she
was close to climaxing. “cum in me Fury,
fill
my pvssy” she encouraged me realizing
my
thrusting was now irregular, hence i was
close
too. As she said those words, i began to
pant
as my vision began to go blurred. She
passes
one hand under her and began to
massage her
cl*t moaning out loudly too. Seconds
later,
she starts climaxxing as her pvssy
tightens for
the second time, only this time not on
my face
but around my D**k.
Burying her face in a pillow (her as$ now
pointing up in a very eroticc way) she
screamed into the pillow as her body
began to
violently shake just as my D**k began to
shoot
as i tense.
“Mmmm, mmmmm ahhhh” i moaned
bitting
my teeth as my balls contract and began
to
empty what is left of my tank deep inside
her.
Collapsing on her back, she still held
shrinking
fury tight, squeezing with the muscles of
her
vagee and as$ cheeks. A few seconds
later, I
rolled away from her onto the bed, she
snuggling next to me stroking my chest..
We
drifted off together and some small
talks.
A knock on the door woke us up, time
check 1:45pm.
To be Continued
Null

Post a comment