Vacation in Obudu... Episode 26 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

Vacation in Obudu... Episode 26

Null
”who’s that?” Ella asked in a way that
suggested she would rather the person

leaves as she stood up from the bed
“my friend will you open this door, so
you’ve been here all along, wonder why
you are not picking your calls!!!” we
heard Rose say from the other side
“Rosay?” she called out as she gestured
to me to put something on. Picking up
her phone she saw so many missed calls
and realized her phone somehow had
been on silent mode. “Give me a minute”
she said finally, buying us (me actually)
time to get dressed.
“why you miss Mr. XYZ lecture? The man
just dey look me dey wonder why we no
dey together”
“god punish him mama, what does he
want from me? is like him no like him job
again? She said putting on her short and
shirt. By now i had just my boxers and
trousers on.
“Babe i dey hungry abeg, come open this
door, when you see him, settle with him”
she said
Ella then went on to open the door
letting Rose come in. As soon as she
came in she saw me on the bed. I was
confused wondering whether i should lie
or sit up.
My shirt and inner shirt on a hip, Ella
obviously without a bra, the room kinda
hot despite the fan, it wasn’t difficult for
anyone to connect the dots as Rose
gladly said “Hmmm, seems a practical
lecture took place here?”
I just smiled saying “Hi Rosay?”
“Sup Fury? Been a while!”
“yea, Monday”. I said
“soup dey kitchen, go boil water” Ella
said to her preventing her from asking
anything further
Rose winked at me before going into the
kitchen.
Turning to me Ella said “hi?” full of
smiles
“i should be on my way” i responded as i
got up and began to get dressed
“hey, are you ok?” she asked walking
towards me to and began to help button
my shirt.
“yea, i am. Just need to sort something
out” i said looking worried
Rise came out of the kitchen and entered
the bathroom.
After which Ella who was just staring at
me then asked “so where are you heading
now?”
“home of course!!” i said turning to
adjust myself by staring in her mirror.
“To do what? Stay with me pleaseeee!”
“Rose will keep you company” i replied
with a straight face.
After looking at me for like 30 seconds,
she shouted “Oh sh*t, Fury please can
you follow me somewhere right now. Just
30 minutes” she said pleadingly
“Where’s that” i asked, to which she took
as a positive response as she took off
her shirt, picked up a bra a wore it. “Not
far from here” she said grabbing a gown
and throwing it over her head.
Heading into her kitchen, she came out
with a food flask in a gifts bag
“Rosay, we dey come” she called out to
Rose in the bathroom.
“Where are guys heading?” she asked
“Your house” she said turning to me and
saying “lets go”.
“My bed is not as comfortable”we heard
her shout from behind the bathroom
door.
We walked to the road, as Ella kept
staring at my face at intervals without
saying a word. She stopped a bike,
mounted it and adjusted for me. With no
idea of where she was taking me to, i sat
behind her as she told the bike guy
“Sacred Heart”
“what’s happening there?” i asked when i
realized we were heading to the hospital.
“I want you to meet someone” she said.
“who’s that and why do i need to meet
him?” i asked
“i never said it was a him, just relax” she
ended the questioning
***Sacred heart hospital (belonging to
the catholic church) is the biggest
hospital in the town and is located next
to FCE (her school)***
When we got to the gate, she paid the
bike guy and led the way inside. Going
first to the Adult (private) female ward,
we met with a girl outside the ward with
ear buds on. She introduced her as
Patricia, younger sister to her friend
Grace, who had complications after child
delivery and was operated upon.
Tricia told us her elder sister was
sleeping and Ella decided we check back
later as she dropped the bag with the
food flask telling tricia to apologize to
her sister for not coming earlier.
As we left, i still didn’t know why she
asked me to come along so i asked her
why she actually asked me to tag along.
“Just wanted to show her the reason why
i didn’t come early with her food” she
replied sarcastically.
“haaa, are you for real” i said smiling
“yea, and to run a blood test she added
Wondering why she needed a blood test i
asked “why do you need a test?”
“Just Mp/Widal, doctor asked me to” she
said as she led the way towards the lab
“I smell your pvssy, you shouldn’t be
taking me around. I need a shower” i
whispered to her.
“oh poor Fury smells my pvssy.. It wont
be long, we’ll go back to my place and
I’ll bath you” she said laughingly
When got to the lab, we met with the
technician and to my greatest surprise,
Ella told him we wanted to do HIV
screening.
I’ve never been more scared of a girl in
my life. I looked shocked not because i
didn’t know my status (having done my
I.T in a lab, i had learnt how to bleed and
screen myself with several test kits), but
because of the way she tricked me into
coming to the hospital with her
To make matter worse, she said we are a
couple on a marriage course and the
pastor asked for our results.
In all this, i was just quiet, but deep
down i was angry.
****30 minutes later after brief
counselling, we were on our way out of
the gate with our results.
“So what was that for I demanded
calmly” after being quiet since the
counseling session.
“You fvcked me the first day you met me.
Few days later i made you fvck me
without a condom even though you
willingly ate my pvssy the first time we
met”. She paused. Continuing she asked
“what kinda girl am i to you? A slüt most
def.” she answered herself before adding
“Well Mr Fury, perhaps it was silly of me
sucking your D**k and fvcking you
without protection, looking how scared
you were in my house, i just wanted to
prove to you I’m wasn’t trying to infect
you with the virus”
With that she stopped a bike and left me
standing by the gate.
“Fury you don jam” i said to myself as i
stopped another bike and headed home.
On my way i asked myself if i was
actually scared of her or what was my
expression saying her? I couldn’t answer
the question myself.
When i got home, Frank was just about
to leave for Jude’s shop.
“Guy you look worn out” he said showing
concern “wetin happen?” he asked.
“Guy, I see fvck run today, shun Ella na
reeal girl” i said grabbing my towel
heading for the bathroom. ” I go gist you
wen you return” i added exiting the room
“Hahahaha, sorry o” he said as he left.
I spent about 20 minutes in the
bathroom just letting the water cascade
on my body slowly wondering what kinda
girl Ella was. If she wasn’t possessed for
real. I used to hear girls who attended
single boarding schools usually had
“ogbanje”.
I came out, dried my body and changed
my boxers, time was 3:30 and with my
D**k (hurting) between my legs like a
dog that was initially stuck in the vagee
of its b!tch, i slept off exhausted..
To be continued
Null

Post a comment