My First And Last Affairs With My Sugar Mummy....Episode 10 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

My First And Last Affairs With My Sugar Mummy....Episode 10

Null
Me: Anita? What are you looking for?
Anita: what kind of question is that?

Me: I can see you came as early as
possible, since when I call you, you just
dey come.
Anita: Do you know when I came? Where did you even go last night?
Me: Somewhere! When you did you
come? Why didn’t you call me before
coming? (Sitting down)
Anita: I came here around 9pm, I wanted to surprise you. Moreover you needed honeypot yesterday and I don’t want you to go and have fun with him another pussy. By the way, why
was your stuffy?
Me: What do you mean?
I was scared, I hope there was no traces
that I brought a girl yesterday, cos if
Anita finds out that I actually brought a
girl to this house, she will skin me alive.
Anita: I hope you didn’t bring any girl
into this house? Cos i checked your
condoms in your wardrobe and its not
complete, Jimi did you bring a girl to this room? (Annoyed)
Me: (laughing) if I bring a girl nko?
Didn’t I call you yesterday when I needed
you and you claimed you were busy or
something.
Anita: (speaks her language) so you
brought a girl to this room Jimi? Ehn
Jimi? (Raising her voice)
Me: Why are you now shouting? Did I tell
you I brought a girl to this room?
Anita: how come a condom is missing
cos I counted it the last time and one is
missing.
Me: So? It was Ejiro that took it
yesterday, he needed it. We actually went
to she his sugar mummy yesterday night,
when had a party like that with her
friends, so he said I should give him one.
That is it…
Anita: Jimi! Jimi! Can’t Ejiro buy condom
outside from the mallam?
Me: it was late now, he couldn’t get any,
that was why i gave him one. I didn’t
bring any girl to this house, okay?
Anita eased her anger…
Anita: Are you sure? (She walked towards
me and sat on my laps) Jimi it would
really hurt me if I found out you brought
a girl to this house.
Me: I can’t lie now (I held her waist),
believe me.
Anita: Okay oooo….. So how was the
party? How much did they give you?
Me: Anita!!! You can never change
Anita: What? (Smiled and kissed me)
Me: Did you know I brought 70k from the
party without having sex with any one?
Anita quickly adjust herself..
Anita: its a lie
Me: I’m serious (I brought out the
money) look at the money, I can’t lie to
you babe.
Anita: So you mean you didn’t have sex
with anyone and they gave you 70k?
She collected the money from me…
Me: Of course.
Anita: Liar! Jimi you can love for Africa,
abi that’s where you used the condom.
Me: You are a fool. (Hissed)
Anita: it seems you are serious ooo…
How did you do it? This is good ooo, if
you now had fun with her nko, how much will they give you?
Me: I swear!
Anita: Gist me now, what happened…
I told Anita what happened, everything
that happened at the party, all the
details sha.
Anita: So what are you going to do now?
Me: Nothing of course, I’m not interested
jare, I can’t sleep with an old woman.
God forbid (tapped my fingers)
Anita: Ehn! I hope you are not cursed,
shey no be say family curse dey follow
you, you can’t do what?
WATCH OUT FOR PART 11
Null

Post a comment