Journey to nomansland.....Episode 3 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

Journey to nomansland.....Episode 3

Null
I was already waiting for temi as my mind
was already in action couple with what Sandra
did by waking up Dickson from his
slumber………just on singlet and my jean, the
moment she came in and I draw her closer
and gave her a soft kiss………she responded, I
repeated that again and didn’t take long
before we found oursef on the bed………………..I
started from kissing all over her body, from
the mouth to neck and ear while caressing her
bossom, I loosen my belt for her to have
access to my Dickson, the romance was a bit
hot as we never look back the moment we
started…….i raised her top up to my
surprise,she wasn’t even on a bra but the
bossom was so firm and moderate that you
wont even notice she is not on bra…..i started
doing justice to the bossom by giving it a
romantic mouth action while my hand was
doing the bleeping down below…Temi gave it
to me so easy than I expected and I never
imagine my entrance will be so smooth and
easy like this..THANK GOD I DIDN’T GIVE UP
IN THE FIRST PLACE…….
I was bleeping her so hard with my left hand
while my mouth was doing justice to the
bossom…….yesh…..ahhhnnnnn……..yeh
oooooo….Ahnnnnn…..hmmmmmm…..This was
actually a different ringtone entirely from the
one I was use to before……As she continue
moaning, I was digging so hard and bleeping
with my fingers and sucking the two
bossom…….Didnt take long before she pushed
me away and removed her jean,pant and top
simultaneously within seconds…..i quickly did
justice to my jean and singlet too……and
brought out a pack of CD from my back, she
collected it, opened it, pushed me to the bed
as I watched what she was doing, she wore
Dickson the cloth and position hersef for good
horse ridding……..Temi ride professionally I
must confess
She was doing the job diligently as if her life
depended on it going up,down,front and back
while I also play with her n#####s………..we
switched position after about five minutes and
she held the burglary of the window for me to
come from behind, it was a hard battle as I
was nacking real hard without thinking of the
consequence of injuring her……I was in another
heaven entirely as she continue shouting….
Yesh…Ahnnnn….Ahnnnnnnn…..yesh
oooooooo……………..one funny thing about her
ringtone was that it sound as if she was
crying and as if someone was beating her as I
got confused at a stage and stopped until she
said “pls bleep me hard”…………………………ehn,
that’s wat I no how to do best my angel, I
replied in my mind with a smile…I held her
waist waist while I dig so hard…………We both
came about 10mins later, her ringtone while
coming got me laughing inside once more
again……..
I looked at her, we smiled to each other with
gesture from her “ekun” we decided to make
our way to the bathroom, I wanted to touch
her inside the bathroom but she cautioned me
and said we still have a long days and time
together as I might be the one that will get
tired……………..It was around to eight when we
finish taking our bath and she prepared me
plantain and egg with adequate milk before
she received a call………..her mood changed. I
asked what happened and she told me Sandra
said she was on her way home as she didn’t
meet the person she went to
see………………….OSE.(Na so bleeping go end
today)………………
Sandra came in around 9pm and said Femi
went home for the weekend and he didn’t drop
key, even if he drop key, she cant even sleep
in that area alone so, she decided to start
coming back home jare…I welcome her with a
smile but deep inside me, she don spoil my
show but thank God I don do one round
already sharperly and even if I no do any other
one again, I don come back from promise land
already and marked my attendance. But
nobody will enter Temi’s house of everlasting
enjoyment without wanting to go back more
and more again………………………………….

To be continue
Null

Post a comment