RIDDLES.............. | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

RIDDLES..............

Null
(1) What is in seasons, seconds,centuries and minutes but not in decades, years or days? 35. The one who makes it, sells it.The one who buys it, never uses it.
The one that uses it never knows that he’s using it. What is it? 
(2) What English word has three consecutive double letters?
(3) Until I am measured I am not known, yet how you miss me,when I have flown. 
(4) All around, but cannot be seen,can be captured, cannot be held.No throat, but can be heard. 
(5) Each morning I appear, to lie at your feet. All day I will follow, no
matter how fast you run. Yet I nearly perish, in the midday sun. 
(6) Where is 11+2=1? 42. 
(7)A long snake that smokes.What am I? 
(8) The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I?? Answers will be revealed tomorrow…
Null

Post a comment