Vacation in Obudu... Episode 33 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

Vacation in Obudu... Episode 33

Null
Although I’m really not a fan of noddles,
I ate with her in silence. Perhaps

realizing I wasn’t talking anymore, she
broke the silence asking “so tell me bout
yourself, I’ve been talking since”
“I’m at my best talking when I’m not
chewing” I said to her with a straight
face just as she gave me this “my friend,
will you answer me” look
“so what do you wanna know?” I asked
her.
“Everything about Fury” she said to which
I laughed saying “why not ask specific
questions, so I answer directly.? There’s
alot about Fury”
We went on to talk about my schooling,
work, family and my relationship with
Frank’s family and my meeting Ella. At a
point when we were done eating, she
cleared the plates and returned to join
me on the bed.
When I asked her about her plans for the
next day, if she would take me out or
hang out with I and Jude, she replied
saying “And want about Ella? Besides, I’ll
be leaving for my aunts place this
evening to return Sunday”
“what about Ella?” I repeated her
question. Before asking her “what’s
going down at your aunts place?”
“why not hang out with her?” she replied
before adding “my aunt is married to an
obudu man, so just going to assist her
attend to their visitors. They invited a
few family friends over for the new yam
celebration”
“I guess I enjoy your company that’s why
I’m asking for your company” before
adding “anyways, I hope I’ll see you on
Sunday then?”
“till then I can’t say, because I and my
friends are planning a trip to the ranch
that day. So don’t know when I’ll return”
“Monday then?” I asked
“Better” she replied.
Time check, 11:10 am, i began shutting
down my laptop and returning it into my
shuttle bag, l told her I had to go back
inside the college to meet someone. And
she said okay, not even asking me who
the person was as she stood up and
began to adjust her dress.
Standing up from the bed and telling
myself I owe her an explanation, I told
her I was going to XYZ department to
meet Frank’s elder sister who was to
drive me home, and she said I should be
there earlier than 12pm because it was a
half working day.
“His sister works there?” she asked
surprised to which I answered “yea, mum,
dad and big sis”. She said ok and we
stepped out of her room and began to
walk towards the college. We chatted
about nothing in particular and when we
got to the gate, we said our good byes,
me thanking her for the meal and she,
giving me a hug and thanking me for
stopping by and keeping her company.
As I walked inside the school, I noticed it
had far lesser people than when i and
Rose had left for her hostel. When I got
to Favour’s office building, she called me
on the phone and I told her I was just by
the entrance to her office.
I met her inside the office alone as she
was getting her stuffs ready. Walking
over to me, she gave me a kiss and
asked where I had been because she went
to the café and she didn’t see me.
“why didn’t you call me you were coming
to the café, would have told you where I
was. Left the place when my battery went
off and the school power generating set
wouldn’t come on” I said taking a seat,
wondering what the kiss was for. Does
she think we’re now in a relationship or
something?
“I had gone to the building to deliver a
message for my boss. So I just decided
to check on you upstairs” she said as she
went about closing the office windows
before asking “so where were you?”
“I was at the gossip center when I met a
friend. We got talking and I followed her
to her place” I answered her looking into
my phone screen
“A friend? Like you know her or you just
met her and followed her home?” she
stood looking at me
“na so dem dey follow person go house?”
I asked her back before saying “We’ve
met before now.”
Returning to what she was doing she
asked “so what did you go there to do?”
“just strolling to kill time since she was
already on her way home. Didn’t wanna
come here and be a distraction early in
the day”
“as in eh, my boss who no one expected
to show up today, suddenly came and
was breathing down everybody’s neck.
Then she left, not after making me walk
down that café to deliver a msg she
could have just driven over herself” she
said indicating to me that her major
reason of wanting me to come over to
her office was defeated”
not wanting her to continue questioning
me, I asked her about the car. “So when
is our car arriving?”
“He called me that’s he’s on his way.
Just left Gboko not too long” before
adding, “so in about 1hr 30mins, he
should be at the house.
Closing and locking up the office door,
we left the college for home.
We got home around some minutes to
12pm and I went straight to the room.
The Tv was on but no one was watching,
so dropping my shuttle bag in the room, I
made my way back to the living room.
About 10 minutes later, mom and Fay
came out to the living room with mom
saying she was going to the market to
get some items for the weekend as the
market would be closed tomorrow. I
noticed Favour had changed from the
outfit she wore to the office into a black
skirt and a white t-shirt.
I greeted mum and asked her if I could
tag along to which she laughed out
loudly saying she’s gonna spend some
time there as she would be be going over
to the hair saloon to fix her hair.
“what about dad” I asked to which she
replied he wouldn’t be back until later in
the evening as they were still with their
guests from the ministry in Abuja.
Before she finally left the living room,
she asked Favour to dish out food for
both of us that she prepared rice and
that Frank called some minutes before
we came in that they had just arrived
Okigwe (Imo state). Favour followed her
out to open and lock the gate for her as
she drove out.
Coming back in, she walked behind the
couch I sat on and passing her hands
around, she placed them on my chest
before just about the same time she gave
me a peck saying “alone finally”.
In not wanting to act like i wasn’t a bit
happy or interested about what she just
said, I held hands where they met on my
chest and have them a light massage.
Then breaking free she continued
walking, heading into the kitchen saying
“but right now we need to eat. I’m so
famished”
Not waiting for any response from me
she called out to me asking “so what did
your friend offer you? You don’t look
hungry!”
“What else other than noddles? Just had
to eat so I don’t look rude. Still hungry
though” I said as I stood up and made
my way to the dinning section.
Minutes later she came out with a single
plate of rice and two spoons. Placing it
before me, she went back to the fridge
and brought out two bottled water.
Taking a spoon without saying anything
else, I began to eat when she sat next to
me.
As we ate, we talked about nothing in
particular. Then I asked “where were you
gonna take me to?”
“Did I say I was gonna take you
somewhere?” she asked me feigning
ignorance.
Looking at her in a “stop messing with
me” way, she then replied “not until the
car arrives, you just relax”
We left the dinning section,back to the
living room, during which time I called
Frank who had gotten to Umuahia, Dolly,
who asked if I couldn’t cut my trip short
as she was seriously missing me and
needed my presence for some stuffs, and
Laura who said she was coming to
Obudu the following week.
Not until 1:30pm did we hear the sound
of a car honking by the gate, to which
Favour ran out shouting my car is here.
Following behind her, I got outside to see
her opening the gate and a black colored
car I’d known to be silver colored drove
in. A nice paint job I must say.
The driver exited the car as we both
watched Favour running round and
admiring the car. The man asked for a
glass of water and I went inside to get
him one. Favour was asking if her fixed
all the problems that were listed for him
and to which he responded in the
positive, saying the mechanic had to
finish with the engine before they started
the body works. Seats were now in
leather casing.
After about 15 minutes, the man said
he’ll be on his way and left the
compound. Favour ran up to me and
gave me a kiss. I managed to break free
telling her to let me go in and put the
glass and bottle down.
Holding on to my back, she followed me
into the house jumping like a 7 years old
girl with a Barbie doll gift. As soon as I
put the glass and bottle down on the
dinning table, she turned me around and
resumed the kissing. Though I kissed her
back, but I wasn’t sure what turned her
on, was it the arrival of her car or the
fact that we’re home alone? The later
made more sense.
Soon our kissing became more ardent, as
our breathing became ragged. I felt fury
begin to tent in my jean just as my
arousal started to build.
“uhmmm uhmmm uhmmm” we kissed as
she began to push me into the
passageway leading to the rooms. Her
room being the first on the way was her
destination as she pushed me inside and
finally unto her bed.
As I landed on the bed with my back, she
quickly climbed the bed and knelt next to
me as I adjusted myself to be more
comfortable on the bed. Reaching for belt
she hurriedly undid it and then grabbing
my jean, she began to tug down with me
lifting up my as§ to make the task
easier.
Pulling the jean off my legs completely,
she reached back up to my face and
resumed the kissing session. As we
kissed, she then slipped her right hand
into my boxers and grabbed throbbing
fury. Pulling it out, she used her left
hand to pull my boxers slightly down
without breaking the kiss.
I closed my eyes as we kissed, thrusting
my tongue deep into her mouth as she
kept on moaning into my mouth. She all
of a sudden held my D**k in such a way
that all her fingernails surrounded it and
then clawed upward from the base. Doing
this, she scratched the underside of fury
up to the head and then quickly back
down, scratching my firm ball sacs
before holding my D**k back firmly. This
action of hers made me open my eyes
wide, moaning back into her mouth as I
felt pain dished with pleasure.
The grip she had my D**k was so rough,
like she was trying to prevent me from
releasing too soon. Then she broke free
from the kiss almost immediately I
moaned into her mouth (it was obvious I
felt that scratching move), and with a
string of saliva still linking our lips
together she said “I want to fvck you
now”
As she said this, her eyes shun in a way
that reflected her excitement. Then
almost immediately, she went way down
taking fury into her hot mouth. The room
was immediately filled with slurping
sounds as she worked her mouth on my
D**k. As she did this, she pulled my
boxers all the way down off my legs with
me spreading my legs a little wider to
get comfortable.
Then stroking my D**k up and down with
her right hand, she looked up at me and
smiled just as the drool from her mouth
soaked my D**k and balls. Sucking up
the drool back into her mouth, her next
move was to sucked my sac into her
mouth rubbing my balls against one
another. To say the least, I was in pains
but I endured because everything she did
was so erotïc and she looked amazing.
When she wouldn’t stop rubbing my balls
against each other in her mouth, I tried
to call out to her “Fay…”. But pulling her
mouth off my balls she quietly said
“shhhh, no talking, just enjoy”. At that
point, I decided I would tolerate whatever
she did, even if she asked me to lay on a
bed of thorns.
Then she took fury back into her mouth
for another minute before she stood up
on the bed and pulled a lemon green lacy
panties from under her skirt. Tossing it
on my face, I held it an inhaled deeply
getting intoxicated by her hot afternoon
scent before bring out my tongue and
tasting her wetness from the crotch
region. Then pulling her skirt up her
tummy, she straddled me.
She then began to grind her pvssy
against the length of my shaft on my
tummy, making sure to coat my D**k
with her juices. I sat up and grabbing her
shirt, i pulled it off her head, after which
she held mine and lifted it off my head.
She had a pink bra on which I cupped,
pulling them together as I sank my face
between them before reaching behind her
and unclasping it, freeing her boöbs in
the process.
Holding her behind the waist, I took her
rock hard nipplës in my mouth one after
the other, and sucked interchangeably.
When one nip was in my mouth, I rubbed
the other in between the fingers of my
free hand, just as she tilted her head
backward and continued grinding her
pvssy and clitor!s against my D**k.
After about a minute, she pushed me
back on the bed. While i was completely
dressed in my bday suit, she had her
skirt up around her tummy. Then Lifting
off me slightly, she grabbed fury with the
tips of her cold fingers, and positioned
my D**k at her opening. Rubbing the
head of my D**k around her wet opening
and up to her clitor!s, she slowly began
to lower herself down my D**k, just as
her ever wet, willing and equally hörny
tight pvssy lips separated to welcome me
home. Grabbing her on the hips, I guided
her down on my D**k.
When she had her pvssy impale the
whole length of my D**k, she began
rocking her hips on my crotch, grinding
her wet pvssy against fury slowly.
Coming down towards my face, we began
another round of passionate kissing with
her moaning into my mouth as she
ground her pvssy on my stiff meat.
As we kissed, my hands roamed all over
her back, from the her neck, down to her
waist and finally grabbing her curvy as§
cheeks, I guided the movements of her
hips up and down my D**k. After about
3minutes of slowly grinding her pvssy
around my D**k, she sat back up
breaking the kiss and began to bounce
up and down.
As she did this, she held her boöbs in her
hands, before moving one hand and
running it through her her. On my own
part, I ran my hand on her tummy, like I
was trying to feel the movements of my
long D**k inside her while holding her
with the free hand on her waist as I left
her take charge.
As she began to get into the act of
humping me (cowgirl style), she leaned
backwards holding my laps with both
hands for support. I then used that
opportunity and cupped her boöbs in my
palms, feeling their softness and
tenderness. With my fingertips, I tweaked
her erect nips, before pulling them in a
way that made Fay squeal like an old
woman. Releasing the nips, I cupped her
boöbs once again, before making my way
down the slim frame of her body and
finally unto her back again to squeeze
her as§ cheeks again.
When ever she lifted up, I could,see my
D**k glittering from a mixture my pre-
cum and her womanly juices which made
the motions of her pvssy against my
D**k slick and delicious.
As I enjoyed the feel of her body, I moved
my hand down to where our bodies where
joined and began to rub her clitor!s in a
teasing pattern. This made her increase
the pace of her grinding just as she
began to moan out loudly “ahhh ahhh
Mmmm Mmm yes yess, yes”
“Suck my boöbs, Fury” she said amidst
panting, reaching out to hold my head
up. I knew for sure she was approaching
climäx as her vagee walls increased the
way they contracted against my D**k just
as i began to feel mine build also.
Then we heard a voice call out her name,
Favour…..
TBC
Null

Post a comment