Vacation in Obudu... Episode 34 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

Vacation in Obudu... Episode 34

Null
Then we heard a voice call out her name,Favour….. Which was
immediately followed by the sound of the small gate
closing. Then followed by “he he heheee
Favour, your car is back” as we could
hear her walking around the car.
Shït, immediately it dawned on me that
we hadn’t bothered to bolt the gate when
the man left. Why the fvck did I miss the
fact that the small gate was left open?
Why did mom walk into the compound?
Or did she honked and no response came
from us? Did the car break down?
All these questions ran through my head
in a milli second as I saw Favour jump
off my glistening D**k, pulled her skirt
down, picked up her bra while shouting
“yessss o…., like brand new”. As she
responded with me picking up my boxers,
shirt and jean, the next thing I saw her
do was throwing her t-shirt over her neck
as she dashed out of the room. How she
managed to wear her bra that fast
surprises me till this point.
With my clothes firmly in my hands, the
bathroom was by far closer than my
room and was the only logical place for
me to run into. I was careful not to slam
the door shut behind me and I quietly
sat on the WC and began to get dress.
What a close call that was, I thought to
myself as I noticed I was already
sweating. Thank goodness the fan in her
room was on and hence we weren’t
sweating during our tryst, so I expected
her to be calm facing mom.
Then almost immediately, my heartbeat
began to pound against my chest as I
began to think of the possibility that
mom must have heard or seen us but
had quietly gone back outside and chose
to call out Fay’s name,in a bid to alert us
of her presence.
But again, when I heard them talking and
laughing inside the living room, I began
relax. Taking in two deep reassuring
breathe in a bid to calm myself, I flushed
the WC, went over to the tap to wash my
hand before stepping out into the
passageway. Walking into the living
room, I saw mom in the dinning section
pouring herself another glass of water
(obviously she,had drank her first glass)
as she spoke to Favour (who was in the
kitchen) “start preparing the pepper
soup, daddy is coming with two of their
guests”.
She began to drink from the glass, after
which she added “I’m going back to the
saloon, I’ll come and prepare the soup”.
Walking into the living room, I greeted
her “mommy welcome”
To which she replied “thank you dear, but
I’m headed back right now”. Looking at
the central wall clock in the living room,
she said “its almost my appointment
time o” as she picked her hand bag and
car keys from a side table and headed
out. I’m no psychologist, but all these
time, I watched her face keenly to see if
her demeanor would betray the fact that
she caught us or suspected anything. I
was satisfied that she saw nothing, but
to be sure, I followed her outside like I
was coming to lock the small gate.
Looking outside the gate and seeing how
she was parked, I was certain she was
actually parked in a way that meant she
was going back ASAP. Bidding her
farewell as she drove off (with a loud
smile at me) I was certain everything was
cool. Walking back into the compound
and locking the gate I was “Fvuuccck”
when o realized I smelt of Fay’s
fragrance.
I turned to see Favour staring at me from
the pavement. “what?” she asked with
the way I shouted the “F” word.
Walking closely towards her I said “your
fragrance is all over me?”
To which she responded
nonchalantly”so?”
Surprised at her “is that supposed to be
a problem” response and look, I told her
“Mom would have picked up the
fragrance from my body!!”
“She wouldn’t. Besides, you borrowed it
when we where leaving for work this
morning” she said in a reassuring way
that suggested that would be her excuse
even if mom should ask.
Then continuing into the house, I said
“But that was really close”.
To which she answered “yea. Who would
have known mom would park outside?
She said dad called that he was coming
home with some guest so she quickly
bought meats for pepper soup and
decided to bring it home so I cam start
preparing it” as we walked into the
house, she then asked sarcastically “is
someone having blue balls?”
To which I just replied “you can’t say”
“Not to worry. But for now I got work to
do” with that, she went into the kitchen
while I went into my room and began
working on my Pc. It didn’t take long
before I forgot about the whole “blue
balls” thingy.
***
Mom got back not too long after she had
left the house, obviously it was just some
minor hair job. As both of them (mom
and Fay) were preparing dinner, I could
hear occasional laugher from either or
both of them and I was finally convinced
all was well
As I sat before my Pc in the room, I
asked what if the whole incident had
played out differently? In all the
scenarios I thought of, none was
appealing. In telling myself the truth, I
knew I was going to be really difficult for
this tryst to end between I and Fay, but I
only resolved I was gonna be more
careful.
Frank later called me to say he had
arrived Ph.
***
The guests arrived somewhat around to
5pm, and dad led them straight away to
the dinning table which was already set
by Favour amd mum. With mum joining
them for dinner, I and Favour headed to
the back of the house.
We talked about nothing in particular,
from movies, to music and general youth
gossip. Fay is apolitical. Not until some
minutes to 8pm did the guest leave the
house, during which time Favour was
called in by mom to clear the table and
also serve them pepper soup in the living
room as the chatted away.
Not until they were leaving did I realize a
college driver was actually waiting
outside the gate for them. I was pissed
at them, including dad but I kept to
myself. The least they could have done
was invite the dude into the compound.
Him sharing in the pepper soup and
palm wine they enjoyed would have lifted
his spirit I thought to myself.
When dad came back into the room, they
both called it in, with dad saying we had
been invited for the new yam celebration
at the residence of Chief and Mrs XYZ
the following day.
I and Fay then had our dinner together
just as it began to rain outside. The rest
of the evening was uneventful save for
my normal chatting with Laura, Dolly and
a few friends.
To be continued
Null

Post a comment