Vacation in Obudu... Episode 42 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

Vacation in Obudu... Episode 42

Null
After about a minute of the back rub, she rolled me over on my back and
move in for a kiss. Although I had fully recovered,
I remained motionless just staring into
her eyes without kissing her back.
Then,she stopped realizing I wasn’t
kissing her back.
“Are you ok Fury?” she asked with worry
showing all over her eyes.
“You wanted to kill me abi”? I said
smiling as I pulled her head back down
for my own round of kissing.
“No nah” she managed to respond back
in my mouth as we began to kiss each
other back. As we kissed, her hand found
it way down to my D**k as she began to
stroke it back to life. It was at that point
I realized fury had reduced in size during
my ordeal because it suddenly sprang
back up and hard as a result of her soft
touches.
As we kissed, this time around staring
into each others eyes, she broke the kiss
saying “You were great” (kiss kiss kiss)
“thank you” and continued kissing me
while smiling into my mouth
Breaking, “what are friends for?” (kiss
kiss kiss) “so don’t thank me” (kiss kiss
kiss and more kiss) “cos friends just help
each other” I replied her continuing the
kiss
Laughing into my mouth she managed to
say “you’re so funny” (kiss) “and
naughty” (kiss kiss) “but I love it” (kiss)
“that’s why I fell for you”.. more kisses
as she then mounted me and began
French kissing me holding my face with
both palms while also pressing her jugs
into my chest. I in turn cupped her as§
cheeks massaging and spreading them
open.
Then breaking the kiss, she began to kiss
her way down planting kisses on
different parts of my chest including my
nipplës, then down to my belly and the
my navel.
When she got to my nipplës, I asked her
“so you’ve fallen for me”. But she just
moved a finger and placed it over my
lips in a manner that suggested I should
shut up.
Moving finally down to my D**k, she took
it in her hand, wiped it on her cheek like
thrice, brought out the tip of her tongue
and licked up the pre cüm that had
formed there before finally taking the
head first in her mouth. Sucking just the
tip of fury firstly like though it was a
lollipop, she föndled my balls in a very
sensual manner. Then in a slow and
lovely manner, she began to take the
whole length in her mouth, making
slurping sounds that made the whole
scene look vulgar but highly erötic at the
same time.
Then repeating one last deep throat like
she had done earlier, She pulled my D**k
out slowly until the whole length was out
of her mouth with only a trail of saliva
linking her mouth and the tip of my
D**k. Licking up the saliva she said “Its
time you fvck me Fury” as she came back
up for a kiss.
Rolling her over, I knelt between her legs
and spread them open. Moving closer, I
reached for my bag and brought out one
of my condom. As I tore it open she
asked “Where you expecting this to
happen?”
“No, I just have them in my bag” I replied
her wearing it over fury. Shifting closer
until the tip of my D**k was just inches
away from her pvssy, I held the base of
my D**k and rubbed the head against her
clitöris and in-between her pvssy lips
severally in a bid to lubricate my D**k
with her juice. Reaching out to take my
D**k from my hand, she moved my D**k
head right towards the bottom of her
pvssy and with her other hand on my
as§, she pulled me closer.
Reaching down for her mouth, I kissed
her hard with her moaning back into my
mouth as I lowered my hips. In a slow
and steady manner, I pushed further as
the head of my D**k began to slip into
her pvssy and she gasped holding me
tightly. Boy, tight is an understatement in
describing the way her pvssy felt around
my D**k head. It was very obvious its
been a while a D**k entered her not to
talk of one the size of fury. Realizing
this, I paused, then pushed a little more,
slowly until the whole length of my D**k
went inside her. “ughh, ahhh, mmmm”
she moaned shutting her eyes close
tightly. Thanks to her wetness, going into
her wasn’t all that difficult.
By the time my balls were pressing
against her pvssy opening, with the
entire length of fury buried entirely inside
her pvssy, her pvssy muscles began to
contract on me like a vacuum pump,
squeezing my D**k tightly. I couldn’t
believe how awesome it felt just being
inside her that at that moment I began to
compare the feel of her puffy pvssy and
slim Fay’s pvssy. Both were just
incredibly tight.
I leaned back down towards her mouth
and kissed her deeply, while also
föndling boöbs and her hard nipplës as
she moaned back into my mouth.
Without moving my hips, I gave her time
to get used to the size of my D**k in her
pvssy before i finally started to pull back
out slowly. As expected, the pressure her
pvssy walls had on my D**k felt far
better than that of her mouth.
Holding me closely, she moaned out
loudly when she felt my D**k being
pulled out of her pvssy. With my D**k
half way out of her pvssy, I began to
lower my hips back down as I also felt
her hips moved back up towards me,
receiving fury’s full length again.
Slowly at first, I would pull out halfway
and go back in. Then increasing my pace,
I began to make longer thrust. Her pvssy
muscles never wanting to let me go, kept
pulling me back in. I tell you guys, the
feeling was just soo good as she kept
rubbing her hands all over my back and
as§ as she kept pulling me into her as
we made love.
Every part of our bodies were in contact
with each others, my lips on hers, her
boöbs on my chest, fury in her pvssy, her
lips on my neck, my hand tweaking her
nipplës, her hands on my back and as§,
my lips on her neck, her lips nibbling my
ear. Simply put, the way she partook, the
way she touched me, the way she kissed
me, held me, and the way her pvssy never
wanted me to go all pointed to the fact
that she was really into me and was
actually giving me her all.
“Oh god, fuck me baby! Fury Fury
Fury” (kiss kiss kiss) “Mmm Mmm ahhh
ahhh” (kiss kiss)”ahhh ahhh Mmm” she
kept moaning in that pattern lowly.
Thank goodness she’s not a screamer as
I kept thrusting with longer and faster
strokes with her in turn meeting my
thrusting halfway like it was only natural
to do so. Then in addition to her
moaning there was also the slurping
noise due to the D**k-pvssy movements
in the room. The music was still playing
though.
Then holding me all the more tightly, her
moaning became incoherent and
disoriented. At the same time I felt her
pvssy walls hold my D**k in a vice-like
manner as she came. Due to the condom
I had on, my orgäsm had been far off,
but with the new way her pvssy began
contract around my D**k, I began to feel
my örgasm build. As she came, I kept
banging into her so as not to cut her
pleasure halfway. “oh my god, oh my
god, Fury, Fury” she kept saying as her
body stiffened for about 30 seconds and
then finally relaxed. Looking into her
face, I saw her eyes still shut but with
teats running down the sides.
Then I felt my orgäsm start inside my
balls and began to travel out through my
D**k. I shot inside the condom, shutting
my eyes and grinning my face as I
stopped feeling my body. It was as if my
whole body was being emptied into her
pvssy, more like the “wedding flight”
between the queen bee and a drone.
By the time I was done shooting into the
condom buried in her pvssy, I opened my
eyes to see this lovely creature with fiery
eyes under me smiling and cleaning off
the sweats from my forehead.
Collapsing on her, she just parted my
back. Then I rolled off from her and lay
next to her as we both breathed in sync.
“Tell me the truth, when was your last
time?” I asked her
Pausing for about 5 seconds she then
replied slowly “march last year, why do
you ask?”
“You are unbelievably tight and good” I
said to her
“thanks” she replied before rising up and
giving me a kiss saying “you know what,
I really wish we’d done this earlier” (kiss
kiss) “but I we have enough time to make
up for that”
Lying back down, she continued “but
seriously, I don’t want you to be with Ella
again”
“I knew you through her Rose” I said
reminding her
“I know, but I don’t share my man. I was
serious when I said I’ve fallen for you”
she said rubbing her hand on my tummy
“that doesn’t mean I’ll stop seeing her
babe” I said
“Just don’t fvck her again” she said in a
matter of fact manner.
“Don’t worry about that babe” I said
picking up her hand and giving it a
gentle kiss.
Heading into the shower together, we
took our baths and then returned to the
bed. Lying next to one another, we talked
and played like teenage lovers before
sleeping off together
**
I went home by 5:pm after another round
of sex when we woke up.
To be continued
Null

Post a comment