Vacation in Obudu... Episode 41 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

Vacation in Obudu... Episode 41

Null
She was so relaxed as I worked on her
boöbs and pvssy. Then taking my
mouth off her nipplës, I began to kiss my way
lower towards her belle button. Her belle
was round and firm with a little fat here
and there. I licked it all over before
switching my attention to her button.
Breaking the kiss, I took position
kneeling in-between her legs. Maintaining
eye contact, I slid my hands up her skirt
caressing her thighs and pressing her
swollen pvssy lips through her panties.
She kept holding my gaze when she lifted
her as§ off the bed temporarily and
began to tug down on her skirt. As she
did this, I assisted her with the tugging,
pulling it down and off her legs. Then
starting from her toes, I began by
sucking them into my mouth making her
giggle as she kept pulling them out of
my mouth saying it was too ticklish. At
that point, I knew it would take my
tongue only a minutes if not seconds on
her clitöris for her to begin to overflow
because everything I did seemed to tickle
her.
Everything i did was deliberate as i
wanted to take my time as much as
possible in making love to her. Was she
impatient? At first no, because she
showed no sign. But In her eyes I could
see lust, desire and want. Done with her
toes, I began to kiss my way up through
her legs, her knees and finally back to
her nicely shaped thighs again. I kissed
all around both thighs, while also making
sure she felt my hot breath against her
panty clad pvssy which sloped as a bulge
through the fabric of the thong with a
visible wet spot just around her pvssy
opening revealing the outline of her
succulent pvssy lips.
“Fury, won’t you do something else?” she
finally asked impatiently. Its not that I
didn’t want to proceed any further, thing
is I was just relishing in what was about
to happen. So rubbing the tip of my nose
on her panty clad mound, I inhaled her
scent deeply, letting my brain work on it
like a goat would. I just didn’t want to let
her dictate my pace but didn’t also want
to make her frustrated. So with the tip of
my tongue, I tasted her juice through her
soaked panties firstly, before taking a
long lick with a greater part of my
tongue.
I continued this for a few more seconds,
stopping temporarily to suck through the
wet panties. Then grabbing the panties
with my teeth, I began to tug down with
her lifting her as§ off the bed briefly
again to help me get her out of her last
piece of clothing. Before I could return to
her shaved pvssy, I realized it had
already oozed out more juices which
soaked her thighs and the bed sheet. A
lovely pvssy it sure was as it glittered
from her juices. Kissing the top of her
pussy briefly, I then parted her swollen
lips with two fingers as I began to exam
the reddish sight before me wondering
the first place I should begin licking.
“Doctor Fury, can you proceed please?”
she called out reaching out for my head
as she pulled me,sown towards her
pvssy.
“umm hmm” I sounded as I stuck out my
tongue and licked hard from the opening
of her pvssy upward, terminating it by
taking her clitöral hood in my mouth.
Then in a slow pattern, I took one of her
swollen pvssy lips in my mouth and
sucked for about 15 seconds before
repeating the same action on the other
pvssy lip. When done with the lips, I held
her thick clitöral hood with my thumb
and index fingers, pulling upward, I
revealed her clitöris which had somehow
stayed concealed like a machete in its
sheath. Taking it in my mouth, I sucked
long and hard on it before giving it
another long lick wetting it with my
saliva.
Then moving a little downward, I guided
the tip of my tongue inside her pvssy in
a slow and firm pattern as I began to
tongue fvck her. Pushing my tongue as
far as her pvssy folds would allow, I
drank her juice directly from the source,
careful not to let any spill.
As all these went on, her hand naturally
found my head, holding me in place at
her pvssy as she caressed my Italian
punk hair cut . Along the line, her
breathing did change as they had
become raged, while she also squirmed
on the bed grabbing and pulling on the
sheet with her free hand. Without holding
back or pretending, “hmm ugh oh ugh
Mmm ahh yea, right there baby, right
there.. Yea ahh, Fury” were some of the
things she kept saying and moaning out.
While this went on, fury was somehow
rubbing against her foot, smearing and
leaving a trail of pre cum on it.
As I continued to tongue fvck her
pushing my tongue only as far as her
pvssy would allow, I’ll withdraw it and
slam back in just like fury would
ordinarily do. Her pvssy on its part, kept
trying without success to grip my tongue
and suck it in deeper. After doing this for
about 2 minutes, I returned my
attention,back to her clitöris and sucked
it back into my mouth. Then with my
middle finger on my right hand, I pushed
it into her pvssy which so wet, hot and
tight. As I licked the clitöris, she fvcked
herself back into my finger. When I felt
her pvssy had adjusted properly to my
middle finger, I introduced the index
finger inside her pvssy and at the same
time, increased the pace of the fingers
going in and out of her pvssy. Deciding it
was time I entered her with my D**k, I
quickly curved my fingers upward and
began to massage that spongy tissue
located there (her gee spot). It didn’t
take up to 20 seconds and the last thing
I heard was her screaming “ahhhhhh…..”
as she shut her legs so tight around my
head pressing my ears between her
thighs as she shuddered, gushing out her
female essence which sprayed all over
my lower face.
I tell you guys, that move we see in
wrestling when one wrestler locks the
head of his opponent around his thighs
until the opponent taps out, is real. This
was exactly the situation I was as Rose
had locked her thighs around my head as
she orgäsmed, shutting me out from the
rest of the world. Like a vice, her grip on
my head was so painful I had to tap the
bed repeatedly in a bid to alert her of my
predicament when I could not pull her
legs apart. For about 40 seconds that
felt like an hour, my head was locked in
the most painful thigh grip ever. Not that
this was the first time a girl had shut her
legs around my head when climäxing
during a head session, the thing is this
was by far unexpected, coupled with the
fact that she seemed to her been
oblivious to my plight possible because
of how intense her orgäsm was as
reflected in the amount of juice that shot
out into my face from pvssy.
After about that 40 seconds, she then
noticed my tapping on the bed and the
asked dreamingly “what?”, having still
not realized herb punishment on my
head
From in front of her pvssy and moving
my hands in a bid to hold her knees
apart again, I whispered “My head, you’re
hurting me”.
“oh my god” she exclaimed as she
quickly separated her legs, freeing my
head in the process. For some medical
reasons, I lost my balance temporarily as
I quietly move up to her and lay by her
side.
“Fury I’m so sorry” she kept whispering
as she ran her hand all over my back as
I tried to regain my vision. In my mind I
was like “wetin Dem for tell my people?”

To be continued....
Null

Post a comment