The Tales of A Teacher...Episode 32(Last Episode) | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

The Tales of A Teacher...Episode 32(Last Episode)

Null
Janet got home and gave me a call, she
started complaining of running
stomach and dis-orderliness in her tummy. I was
scared and the only thing I began to
think next was that “I have committed
murder, I have killed janet”. I began to
walk to and fro in my room with a blank
brain thinking of what I have caused and
what I would do next. I called my “bad-
friends” to update them about the latest
happening, they kept assuring me that
she would be fine and its normal for her
to feel that way as the abortion process
is on-going.
For the next 2 days, I switched off my
phone. I didn’t have the courage to visit
the white house, neither do I have any
courage to call janet or madam.
2days later, madam called me, I was so
scared to pick it up. Atlast I did
ME: hello ma “***trembling***
MADAM: hi onihaxy, what happened?, we
didn’t see you or heard from you, hope
no problem?
ME: no ma, I’m fine, I travelled to school
to get my original result, and it was an
emergency. I’m sorry ma
MADAM: no problem.
ME: ***stammering**** how is janet ma?
MADAM: she is fine, though she was sick
but she is recovering now.
ME: ok ma, my regards to her. I will see
you when I’m back to akure.
MADAM: no problem **hanged up***
I was getting relieved from the worry of
“murder” but again, I was curious about
what janet is facing or passing through.
The following monday, I arrived in akure
and took the courage to go to the white
house, luckily, madam went to work,
gideon went to school and sikirat went
out on an errand. On seeing me, janet
frowned at me. I closed the door from
behind and knelt down infront of her
holding her hands.
ME: ifemi, I’m so sorry, please find a way
in youe heart to forgive me for my
absence please ***see scoping****
JANET: I should forgive you for your
absence? Or for the drink you gave to
me?
ME: **chaii, this girl jasi my parole?, I
don die today***.
JANET: Onihaxy!! Despite how much I
loved you, I never believed that you could
kill me.
ME: I didn’t mean any harm dear. I was
just so scared and I got influenced by
bad friends.
JANET: and besides, I was only joking
about the pregnancy, infact, I came to
your house with a pad in my pant the
last time we saw.
ME: ***placed my hand on my head***
Temi bami, pls forgive me janet, I
promise I will never do anything of such
again.
JANET: there won’t even be room for the
next attempt because this relationship is
OVER!!!. Now get out!!!
ME: janet pls have mercy on me
JANET: you thought I would die abi?,
that’s why you switched off your phone
and ran away from akure abi?.
ME: janet, I’m sorry please. ***crying
while still holding her hands***
JAnET: I said GET OUT!!!!!****she
yelled****
]I went back home with a mixed feelings.
“Should I let go of Janet and face sikirat
only?”
“But sikirat is a local girl”.
“But I gained a lot form sikirat despite
her been local”.
I stopped think and asking myself
questions. I picked my phone and started
bombarding Janet with apology sms,
whatsapp messages, voice messages.
After 2 weeks of series of apology. She
finally forgave me and we continued the relationship.

************EPILOGUE***************
I got a job with a delivery service in
november and I quit the lesson job, janet
got admission and resumed to school in
january. Sikirat was now free to visit me
whenever market days falls on weekend.
White house became my second home as
I used to visit every 2 weekends but I
don’t sleep over since the arrival of
janet’s father around february. Janet
would always stop by at my place and
spend 2days before going to the white
house. It has always been sessions of
sex capades with the two girls. In April,
Janet’s daddy travelled out again and I
get to fuck madam always on any slight
opportunity. Though she never stop
saying “onihaxy!!, and you know that I
am old enough to be your mother, you
are seriously making me and adulterer!!!!”
And yet, she would never resist me
whenever I make the magic move.

.*********THE END****************
Null

Post a comment