Vacation In Obudu...Episode 2 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

Vacation In Obudu...Episode 2

Null

Dolly: I know love, but you know dad
wont find it funny.. Besides the company
is to be audited that same September so i
cannot leave..

Me: I understand bae, anyways just that i
really wish to spend at least one holiday
with you over there before your wedding
o..
Dolly: you know you don’t have to remind
me I’m being sold off in the name of
marriage to Jide.. I despise him.. So
please try not to mention him.. And
besides don’t you dare think it’ll be over
between us even if i get married to him..
You must must father one of my
children.. **as she says this she reach for
my trouser and start massaging *Fury*
who began to respond, although with a
mental note of Funmi’s tight a$$ and
brezzz..
Me: **omo see groove o** dis girl u wan
end my life truly o. Hmmm bae, easy,..
Dolly: ah, fury is happy because of me..
**she reach for my belt, unbuckled it,
tugged me jeans down and fury was at
attention like c corpers during nysc
parade..
Me: bae, the door.. Someone could,walk
in, your secretary…
Dolly: shhhhh.. **she squatS in front of
me, she takes fury in her mouth, and
begin to pump him in And outta her
mouth furiously..
Me:ah, Mmm, easy bea..
she moves her left her, shifted her skirt
up, spread her legs while still squatting
to reveal her blue thong.. **o my** i
nearly came the sight of her panties as
she began to furiously finger herself
while moaning with fury in her mouth..
Ever since Dolly realized i had a fetish
for thongs, she changed all her panties
to thongs during service and whenever
she wanted a quickie, all she needed,do
was flash me her panties.
i couldn’t stand this anymore, i push her
gently away just as she was struggling to
take fury back in her mouth.. I pull her
up, gave her a long and deep French
kiss.. Sat her on her desk, spread her
legs and buried my face in her quim as i
shifted the thong to the side. I lapped
hungrily at her labiamajora, deliberately
ignoring her power button.. After about
5minutes of eating her out, i decided to
switch her off.. I gave one long but
gradual lick on her button and followed
quickly by taking it into my mouth and
giving a deep suck like i wanted pulling it
outta its hood.. Immediately i did this,
she gave a loud OOOOOoooo and fell on
the table.. She went off as she climaxed..
I lapped hungrily like my next pay check
depended on it..
I got up, by now fury had already left a
trail of pre-cum on the floor.
**just so you know, Fury is 8inchs long,
though not much in width, just 3inchs..
Hence its name fury**
**one more thing, i have a serious fetish
if shagging girls with their panties to the
side, mehn, the sight is worth beholding
especially with a thong and when done
from behind, hence me love for thongs**
I placed fury at the entrance of her quim,
rubbed it through the thong before
shifting it to the side and entering her
**just then another orgasm hit her** she
started crying, one of those silly things
she does.. Ah, baby please don’t leave
me, lets run away to a far place..
Hearing her say these things as usual
spurred me on as i pommelled in and
outta her love box… Five minutes later, i
began to feel the familiar feeling i get
when ever fury wanted to release its
dragon fire..
**ah ahh, Mmmmm** fury erupts deeply
into her sacred place.. Just then a third
wave of climax hit her as she felt fury’s
hot dragon release touch her insides just
as her inner walls contracted around fury
and were trying to squeeze more fire
outta it..
Dolly:I love you bae
Me: I love you too..
i help her sit up, put fury back in its
place, wore my jeans, adjusted my shirt
**giving her time to recover**, then i
helped her to her feet, she adjusted her
shirt and took her sit.. ***see why i love
panties to the side fvcking?, no time to
start wearing it back**
Dolly: **feeling dizzy** so when are you
coming back?
Me: By end of September.. But bae, i
really do which you can meet me there?
**i gave her the puppy pleading eyes**
Dolly: Lets see our work goes on in the
office..
Me:**glancing at the clock, 10:40am**
damn bae, its almost 11am, i have to see
Mr. Bayo with respect to branding the
lanyards for the up coming sport
festival.. He gave me an 11am
appointment. I need to rush down now to
lekki to meet him.
Dolly: ok love, but i wish to see you
before you leave.. Two weeks, see how i
came like i’ve never been shagged
before.. Please i need this before you
leave..
Me: I’ll try.. But not here in the office..
My place..
Dolly: you know i cant come over.. Be
serious..
Me: We’ll make things work out.. Gotta
roll babe..
Dolly: thanks love.. See ya..
**stepping into the reception..Funmi
pretends to be engrossed with the
monitor in front of her..**
Me:hello sweetheart… What’s up, watcha
doin?
Funmi: ***looking up shyly** hi, nofin
much..
Me: If i were to buy someone lunch
around this place, where would you
recommend**like say i no sabi**
Funmi: ah, i dunno oo.. **smiling** but
there’s this place down the next two
street where madam usually go for her
lunch**na place i sabi wella**
Me: so ow bout you take me there
sometime i said while looking at her
chest and having thoughts of ramming
fury in between those twins?
Funmi: **blushing** when would that be?
Me**korect pikin** I’m goin on holidays
in obudu, maybe when i get back..
Funmi: ah, obudu ranch? I’ll like to visit
that place o..
Me:not to worry, after i’ll lunch, i’ll take
you there some other time.. When you get
you leave preferably..
Funmi: that would be awesome..
Me: aii.. Till then.. Di have a great day
Funmi: you too sir.
**Just so you are wondering if other
employees are not in the office building..
Its a four story building, and Dolapo’s
office is on the last floor, and nobody
really goes to that part of the building
unless you are sent for. Dolapo always
comes down to supervise
.. Also don’t ask me about protection,
though she’s betrothed to another man,
I’m currently the only one shagging her
(or so i think), Jide is a staunch Muslim..
Says no sex till marriage, and yes,
Dolapo is on the pill***
TBC

To be continued
Null

Post a comment