Total Love........Episode 49 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

Total Love........Episode 49

Null

“She’s pregnant for me!” Tony kept thinking uncomfortably.
‘That’s the final.’ The King uttered. ‘Em..’ Raymond wanted to talk but was shunned again.
••••

Dolapo and her friend met discussing about the issue of Tony and the Prince.
She was happy but thoughtful about her pregnancy. ‘So what are we now going to
do about this now?’ Dolapo asked
thinking on what to do.
“Its very easy now. The prince and I will
marry in less than a week time,
according to the King. Therefore, I can
still pretend till I get married to him.” She
replied.
“So you really much love that guy? What
of Tony now and Ray’s babe?” She
continued her question.
‘My business? They must solve
themselves out. But I have an impression
that the girl Ray is going out with heard
all what I discussed with Tony.’ She
added.
“Urgh.. That will be a problem now. You
guys didn’t look around so well?” She
asked sadly.
‘My mind didn’t strike that, all I was
thinking on was just about breaking the
news.’ She uttered.
“Its very simple. Funke can use that to
implicate you so that she would be able
to glue to the prince. We’ll eliminate her
and her friend.” She suggested.
‘What of Tony?’ She asked with thoughts.
“Eliminate him too…..” She added.
‘Eliminate? The father of this unborn
baby.’ She uttered.
“Baby? Let’s go and flush this thing out
my friend.” She adviced.
Dami stared at her scornfully. “Abort? I
can never do it. So you are this short-
memoried. Have you forgotten that it
was abortion that killed Wunmi.” She
said.
‘That’s true.’ Dolapo replied, still
thinking.
Dami kept on thinking. “This point we are
now, we are on the lane of no mercy. We
are going to eliminate anyone that
crosses our path.” She uttered.
‘Tony?’ She quickly asked.
“Sure, he should even be the first.” Dami
uttered.
‘No problem then.. I trust you.’ Dolapo
replied.
••••
A week later…
Dami and Raymond’s wedding came up,
great and interesting. It was after the
wedding Tony started sending messages
that he would reveal the secret between
them. Everything turned out to be scary,
she quickly called on her friend to
eliminate Tony as fast as possible.
.
To be continued

Null

Post a comment