The Church Accountant......Episode 5 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

The Church Accountant......Episode 5

Null
After the meeting and everyone was
about going home I got a buzz on my
Whatsapp from Dcns. Emeka
Dcns. Emeka: Thank you for today. I
overheard what you said about me at the
meeting. I really owe you one and she
inserted a heart smiley
As soon as I got to my office to close for
the day I saw sis. Iyoaye
Me: Hey Milk Factory, what can I do for
you?
Sis. Iyoaye: Accountant e gbadun. I have
been waiting for you about close to 3
hours ago. I have a date to attend and
you are delaying me…
Me: so, you want to leave your husband
abi?
Sis. Iyoaye: who be dat husband?
Me: me, of course!
We have been flirting on 2go and
Whatsapp since the time I resumed. Even
we’ve had phone-bleep. I had chatted
with her during the service that I want to
suck her glory – holebaaaaddd. As soon
as she entered my office, I locked my
office and grabbed her Weapons of Mass
Defence from the back and started
squeezing it
Sis. Iyoaye: Accountant, Please leave me
alone o
Me: is it not what you want?
Sis. Iyoaye: (faces me) why have you
kept me waiting all this while?
As soon as she said so my phone rang….
When I saw the screen of the phone I
discovered that it was the Head Pastor
that was calling me
Head Pastor: are you at home?
Me: I am still in the office sir.
Head Pastor: ok. Is Sis Iyoaye with you?
Me: yes sir.
Head Pastor: Please tell her to come and
lock up the Bookshop without delay
Me: OK sir.
As soon as his call ended, I told her to
go and lock the place up. Within three
minutes, she had gone and returned. As
soon as she came inside my office, she
locked my office door and removed the
top of her shirt. Funny enough, she did
not put on any bra!
When she was approaching where I sat,
my phone started ringing
Sis. Iyoaye: Ignore the call….. I want you
in me now…….
Me: Let me pick the call please. I
promise you it won’t be more than a
minute.
Sis. Iyoaye: ok
As soon as I picked the call,
Me: Hello
Caller: It is me Dcns. Emeka
Me:Dcns. good day ma
Dcns.: Where are you? I am in front of
your house
Me: (mogbe) I am still in the church ma.
Dcns.: I am on my way to see you (ends
call)
Me: (holding iyoaye’s waist) I am sorry.
Dcns. Emeka is on her way to the church
and I don’t want her to meet the 2 of us
like this.
Sis. Iyoaye: Accountant why are you
doing this to me??? I am ready to give
you my body my love and all but you
don’t want to have time for me
Me: Iyoaye, it is not that. I don’t want to
jeopardize my job here.
Sis. Iyoaye: (hissed and dressed up) well,
emi ti n lo (I’m going home)
She left and banged the door behind her
I was brought back from my reverie by a
knock on the door.
Me: (thinking it was Iyoaye that came
back) Come in
The person opened the door and it
was……..
Dcns. Emeka came into the office
Dcns. Emeka: kilode t’o si fi wa ninu
office? (Why are you still in the office?)
Me: I am trying to collate the report for
last month and if I go home, I will just be
sleeping.
But what I observed in Dcns. dressing is
that she wore jean skirt with a top that
barely reached her waist and I was
seeing her tummy.
Dcns.: I want to thank you for what you
did for me today at the church meeting.
Deep inside I was a bit skeptical if you
will be given audience but I am happy
the contract was awarded to me. Well, I
wanted to come and meet you at home
but you were still here…ok let’s go
somewhere?
Me: to collect tithe?
Dcns.: u no well Accountant. We are
going to Molete.
Me: ok ma.
We left the church and went to Genesis
Hotel and Suites Restaurant. When we
got there, we ordered what we wanted to
eat and after settling down, and after
eating for some minutes
Me: Daddy and the Kids nko?
Dcns.: (smiles) Daddy and the Kids are
in the States…….and went on and on
Me: (shocked) why are you not with
them?
Dcns.: I am the one managing the family
company. I only go to the states for
vacation.
Me: No wonder.
My phone dropped on the floor and as I
bend to pick it up, my eyes went to Dcns.
laps. I saw she wore no panties and her
holies were scrapped clean. Quickly I
looked up the table and when our eyes
met
Dcns.: do you like what you just saw?
Me: (stammering) ye…ye…yes ma
TBC
Null

Post a comment