READ THIS AND HAVE A CHANGE OF HEART TOWARDS LIFE | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

READ THIS AND HAVE A CHANGE OF HEART TOWARDS LIFE

Null
⌚ A Rolex wrist watch for 500k??
Will it show me when the last hour will come???


๐Ÿ”˜ Bathing soap for 80k??
Will it wash away my sins and
sorrows???

๐Ÿ‘“Rayban/Versace Eyeglasses for
350k??
Will I be able to see the Future with it???

๐Ÿ‘  Italian shoes for 150k??
 Will i be able to walk on
water with it???

๐Ÿ’ป Samsung plasma TV for 500k??
Will it show me the events of the Judgement Day???

๐Ÿ“ฑGold plated iPhone 6 for 3M??
Will I be able to use it to call God???

๐Ÿ‘œ Chanel Lego clutch Hand Bag for
1.3M ??
Will I park my car inside it???

๐Ÿ’บ 2M for a seat at a comedy show??
Will The Prophet of God and his Companions be there???
๐Ÿก3M  per year at Lekki for a flat???
Will my dreams be different from someone living in Surulere???

I keep wondering why some
people could afford to buy all
these stuffs, knowing too well that
there are hungry children in the
streets roaming about naked.
The smallest act of kindness you
show, can change someone's life.
Remember, money only bring
happiness if you help people with
it.
Let someone have a course to tell U: "Because of U, I DIDN'T GIVE UP and I MADE IT IN LIFE.....

IT IS NOT HOW MUCH MONEY YOU HAVE THAT MATTERS BUT HOW MANY LIVES ARE POSITIVELY AFFECTED BY IT.....

๐Ÿ˜”JUST THINK ABOUT IT...๐Ÿ˜”
Null

Post a comment