My First And Last Affairs With My Sugar Mummy....Episode 5 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

My First And Last Affairs With My Sugar Mummy....Episode 5

Null
Two weeks now, Anita didn’t even call me or come to my place, so one crazy

afternoon like that, I was in the hostel, in my room actually, now was really horny.
For two weeks I didn’t have fun and I
hardly stay a week without having Fun atleast , 3 times in a week, yes I
love fun so much and the only person I
love having fun with is my calabar girl,
Anita. She’s the best ever. That girl is so
 good, she no dey tire, anytime I
need her she would quickly come and
Have fun with my D**k, she sef love my D**k cos I
have a very heavy D**k you know. So
that afternoon I was in my room,
seriously horny. I called Anita, she didn’t
pick my calls, i kept on calling her, she
didn’t pick, then she finally picked up the
call…..
Me: (on phone) Anita why now? You just
bone my side, come my place now, Mi
miss you, come now now.
Anita: (on phone) To come and do what?
See me I am busy ooo, i have things to
do, I have assignment.
Me: haba! Anita, you, assignment, Anita
of all people (dipped my hand inside my
boxers and brought out my hard D**k,
playing with it) abeg now.
Anita: It seems your things don dey
hungry you abi, see my pussy is tired of
blackberry Z10, go and buy your own car
too. Me I’m not coming today maybe
some other time, no pussy for you until
you step up.
Me: Oya come, i have heard you, please
in the name of God.
Anita: maybe later, bye bye…. (she cut
the call)
Me: Hello! Anita! Hello!…. (I hissed)
omo this girl is mad, she dey mad. Oh
God I need a Girl, God I need a Girl….
Aaargh!
Then a knock on my door, I quickly got
up thinking it was Anita, probably she
decided to surprise me, i wanted to go
naked and open the door and grab her
but I sha didn’t do that. I put on my
boxers with my D**k still hard got to the
door, opened it, it was Ejiro.
Ejiro: Guy how far? Hahahaha! You dey
fuck ni? (Looking at my D**k)
Me: oh boy, i no see tooto jare, Na so the
thing hard since (we both entered the
room)
Ejiro: should I call of these razz girls for
you? I pay….
Me: Oya now! I need one seriously..
Ejiro picked up his phone, call and
invited a runs girl, a student prostitute
actually.
Ejiro: she dey come, no worry (laughing)
bad boy. Bro please I need your help
oooo, my sugar mummy is having a
party tonight with her friends and she
begged me to bring one of my cute friend
along. I already invited Yemi, but the
stupid guy fuck up. Abeg follow me now.
Me: This night?
Ejiro: not night party, we should be back
home before 12am
Me: shey no be say I go fuck one old
mama sha?
Ejiro: No ooo, just to accompany me that
is all, Na only you and Yemi fine pass for
this hostel, and if them mamas like you
peren, your own don better.
Me: Abeg, abeg I no dey do that kind
thing. My own be say, shey I go see
small change for the party, make your
sugar mummy drop something.
Ejiro: Trust me now, you wont regret it……
We would be leaving here by 7:30 pm.
Abeg no fuck me up oooo.
Me: no wahala, as long as no having fun with old mama too to.
Ejiro: (laughing) Bad guy….
His phone rings….
Ejiro: E be like say the girl don come,
make I go pick her… The girl good ooo,have fun with her badly, you go enjoy her, exactly your type of girls.
Me: Oya now! (So anxious)
Ejiro stood up about leaving……
Ejiro: by 7:30pm, I go come meet you, no
forget abeg. And please wear condom if
you wan have fun with this girl oooo.
Me: of course, surely.
Shook hands and he walked out, I quickly went to my wardrobe to take condoms,
laid on bed, then a knock on my door..
Me: come in…
WATCH OUT FOR PART 6
Null

Post a comment