HEART TO HEART ADVICE | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

HEART TO HEART ADVICE

Null
PLEASE ADVICE

Plz hide my ID and notify me wen posted. am a girl of 22 going out wit a man of 52, he is married wit 2kids, he promise to marry me i cant refuse due to things he has done for me nd am scard he attend cele he has given my name to many prophet to pray abt me nd him to see if i'm okey for him.
and dey al said am okey which he told me. have tried all my best to leave him yet to no avail i even called is wife to inform her dat is man want to get another wife, i even lied to the man that i hav prayed abt it that if i go into the marriage is wife wil kill me dat he said i should nt worry dat he will empower me by takin me to his prophet. my dad is aware of dis nd he want me to marry him dat he has prayed abt it dat d man is okey. i hav a date that loves me so much but not financially buoyant, my guy leave very far frm me, we only communicate on fone. am so scard now i dont knw how to leave dis man by not hurting him so he wont do sumtin bad to me. no insult pls nd mature advice
Post your advice through the comment box (just like commenting on facebook post) below

Just Cliq On The Comments Box And Share Your Comments!!!!!!!!
Null

Post a comment