AKPOS EPISODE 17 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

AKPOS EPISODE 17

Null
One pastor lives in Akpos house and he had owed him rent for 2 years.
So one Sunday, Akpos decided to attend the man’s church.

During church service, the pastor asked “Is there anyone that has prayer request?”
“I want God to heal me” says one of the church member.
Akpos raise his hand and say “I have a prayer request”.
“Go ahead!” says the pastor.
Akpos stood up, cleared his throat and say “A man in this church had owed me for 2 year now. So I want God to flog him mercilessly with koboko and let the holy ghost fire burn his manhood. May he never have peace until he pay me my money. Thunder should kill his entire family.  In short he should go m…………….”
 “IS OK!, IS OK!,  STOP spoiling my business. Prayer request cancelled. I will pay you today.” says the pastor.
Null

Post a comment