AKPOS THE BRAIN MASTER | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

AKPOS THE BRAIN MASTER

Null
A man and his family were having lunch, suddenly his last daughter rushed out to vomit.
“You must be pregnant” says the mother.

“Haba! Mum, am not.” Replied the girl.
The father entered hi room and came out with a gun.
“Say the truth before I blow your head you bitch!” says the angry father.
 “YE.. YES, I am pregnant”. Says  the girl as she cries with fear.
“Who is responsible for that shit?” asked the father.
“Is is is….. Akpos the gateman”.
The man shouted “What! Am going to kill that idiot today”.
 “Honey! Honey! Please take it easy. Let’s hear from Akpos before you act” says the wife as they all rush down to the gateman post.
The man points the gun at Akpos and say “Are you responsible for my daughter’s pregnancy?”
Akpos shouted “Jesus!  Me responsible, Oga Am not responsible o o o. Even everybody knows that am not a responsible man. Abeg no kill me”.
The man turned to his daughter and say “Fool!  You mean you don’t know got you pregnant”
“Daddy! Am sure is Akpos. I can even name the colour and design of 3 of his pants” says the crying girl.
Fear grip Akpos and he didn’t know when he said “Oga! Before God and man , I don’t wear pants. You can ask your wife. she is my witness.”
The man fainted.
Null

Post a comment