Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 5......Episode 20 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 5......Episode 20

Null
I remained inside the bus with a mixed
feelings. I thought of the lawyer who
could have been trying my line, I
thought
of my friend who was in the police cell, I
thought of how jail was going to look like
on him and I started to rebuke it as I was
thinking out loud that even the co-
passengers sitting closer to me began to
look at my face with this kind of “hope
this boy isn’t mad” look but I ignored
them and focus more on how to see my
friend and rescue him. I got to akure at
few minutes to 11am, I didn’t even call or
visit my family, I stopped a bike and
went straight to segun’s former
residence. It took me like 25minutes to
get there and I alighted from the bike
and went straight inside the compound. I
saw a woman walking out from the
passage whose face was not familiar to
me, “she must be a new tenant there” I
thought. I greeted her and asked of
segun who was a former tenant of the
house, she said she didn’t know anyone
who bears that name. I left her and went
to “mama sofiyat” door and knocked. She
opened and screamed my name “heeee
onihaxy, is this your face?, you just
stopped visiting us since your friend
packed out of here, koda oooooo”. I
replied, “its wasn’t like that ma. I wasn’t
in akure for a long time now, even before
segun moved out of here, na lag I dey”.
“Its true sha, Boda segun said it when I
asked of you from him. So how is work
and how is lagos?, what did you bring for
me?”. I replied ” so many things ma. But
that will be later, I’m still around till next
weekend. How is my friend? Please do
you know his new residence?”. Mama
sofia replied that she didn’t know it as
she wasn’t around when segun packed
out of the house. She directed me to the
barber who has a shop outside the
house. I left mama sofiat and went to
meet the barber. He greeted me and we
exchanged pleasantries. After a long
conversation, he gave me segun’s new
address and I thanked him.
I stopped another bike and gave the bike-
man the address, he charged me N200
and took to the place. I dropped at the
front of the compound and went to the
house, it has a black gate and appeared
more decent compared to his former
house. “This must be a self-contain”, I
thought to myself as I knocked on the
gate several times. A woman came out,
opened the gate and asked me who I was
seeking for.
” Good afternoon ma, my name is
onihaxy, I’m looking for a friend called
segun, he stays in this compound”. She
replied “oh bother segun?, its been long
we saw him ooooo,he just went out of
the house one day and no one knew his
whereabout. Maybe he travelled, maybe
he is still in town?, no one knows, his
door is locked and his number had not
been reachable”.
“Haaaaa, excuse me ma, was he involved
in any crime or was he arrested?”.
” I can’t say oooo, I went to work that
day and returned home only to find his
absence.”
“Haaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, heeeeeee!!!”
“Why screaming youngman?, hope all his
well?”
” Yes ma, just wondering where he would
be at the moment”
” Ok, come inside and talk to the
landlord, who knows?, he might be aware
of his whereabouts”
I followed her inside the compound and
she pointed at the landlord’s door and
she told me to knock and ask from him.
To be Continued on Monday
Null

Post a comment