Vacation in Obudu....Episode 22 | A 1000% LAFF AFRICA

Vacation in Obudu....Episode 22

Null
When we finally got home, around 7:30
pm. Frank’s parents were in the living
room watching one of those boring
Nigerian TV’s Sunday programs. Fay was
no where in sight.

Greeting them, I headed straight for the
room to change and hit the shower.
Damn, i needed a warm shower because i
felt cold and dirty. Frank on the other
hand turned on his Pc and began
transferring the pictures from his phone.
My towel around my waist, i stepped out
on the passageway heading to the
bathroom just to see favour walked in
from the living room with headphones
on.
Obviously she was sitting at the balcony
listening to music in her phone.
“Hi” she said rather loudly and surprised
while removing the headphone
“you are shouting” i told her.
“You guys just got back?” she asked
after removing the headphone
“yea” i made to move away from her
because i wasn’t sure what her next
move might be. Perhaps she might grab
my D**k i thought.
“I wont bite, you know!” she said smiling
realizing i was trying to get away from
her.
“Haha, i just feel dirty, wanna hit the
shower” i replied her staying put. A
mistake that statement was because she
moved closer and sniffed my body.
“Hmmm, you smell funny. What did you
do? Who went to the ranch with you
guys?” she eyed me suspiciously.
I wasn’t sure what she smelt from my
body, so in order not to stand there
trying to convince her or shoot my foot I
just laughed and entered the bathroom.
When i came out, she was in the room
with Frank, lying on the bed going
through the pictures on his system.
Frank now left for the bathroom.
“So which of them did you fvck”? She
asked turning the laptop screen to face
me. In it was a picture of Juliet and Ella
standing together in their swimming
gears.
Though startled by the question and the
way she asked like she already knew I
fvcked Ella, I was 110% sure Frank told
her nothing, but she was just trying to
force words outta my mouth.
“The one lying on the bed” i replied
wiping her my towel. She looked at me
searching to see if my eyes would betray
me.
Then turning to get dressed, i asked “so
what makes you feel i slept with any of
them?, its a public place hope you
remember that?”
“Meaning if it wasn’t a public place, you
would have possibly slept with one?” she
asked sounding not convinced.
Jumping into bed next to her and pulling
her close to me so her as$ was rubbing
my D**k i replied “I thought about you all
day, wished you had tagged along”
“We couldn’t all leave the house, Dad and
Mum still went out again sef” she replied
as i kissed her neck from behind
Then we heard Frank exit the bathroom
and quickly adjusted ourselves.
***
I and Frank had dinner together by 8:30
and by 9, his Mum called for night
prayers.
By 9:30 I, Frank and Fay were settled
into different couches pressing our
phones. I dialled Laura. And in being
Laura, she questioned why i hadn’t call
the previous day, why did i wait till this
late, i don’t care about her bla bla bla..
Cindy was laughing in the background,
she then asked about Frank.
“Its not like that… Sorry… You won’t
understand…” were the words i kept
saying. I notice how Fay was staring at
me through her phone from the opposite
end..
“Laura say make i greet you” i said to
Frank.
“She remember me now abi” he replied
“Who’s Laura” Favour asked?
“Frank’s crush in my school” i replied
“you no well” Frank replied.
Then i called Dolly, who was probably
sleeping from the way she sounded when
she picked the call.
Dolly: Hello.
Me: hey babe.. Seems i woke you up?
Dolly: Honey… Yea… Got back to Lagos
around 7. So tired.
Me: how was your trip?
Dolly: the usual stress. Tried calling you
earlier in the afternoon and evening, your
numbers weren’t going through
Me: sorry bout that, went to the ranch
this afternoon
Dolly: is there no network there?
Me: there is, but we didn’t go up. Just
went swimming at the base. No network
there….
We went on to talk for the next ten
minutes before she hung up. In all i
notice the way Favour kept staring at me.
Putting down my phone, i continued
watching the screen. About 3 minutes
later, i heard a Whatsapp message
notification sound in my phone.
Picking it up, i realized it was from a
number that wasn’t on my contact list.
Num: your girlfriend?
Me: ????? Who’s this?
Num: sorry, wrong number!! Lol..
Immediately i knew it was Fay
Me: lol. No o.. Its my boss..
Num: hmmmm.. Boss ke? you call ur
boss Babe and you were being lovey
lovey.. U fvcking her right?
Me: who wants to know? A jealous
girlfriend? (tongue out smileys)
Num: (angry smileys) you wish..
Me: wish what? That you are jealous or
you were my girlfriend?
Num: both (tongue out)
Just then i got another picture message
from an unknown number.. Opening it i
saw two pictures. One was two booobs
and the other was a vagee.. Immediately
i recognized the vagee from the pubic
hairs on it.. It was Ella’s.
Then a message came in: hello power
horse.. Like what you see?
Me: hi sunshine.. Lovely..
Ella: wet down there… Care to help?
Me: would love that… But right now babe,
I’m chatting with a client please… And he
needs my attention.. Would see you
moro..
Ella: ok boo.. I’ll see you moro
Returning to my chat with Fay, she was
asking why I’m not replying.. Who am i
chatting with?
Me: a client just told me he needs my
services… Sent me a mail.. Was going
through it.. So, where’s the BF?
Her: Cali… Working there..
I was glad at least she had a bf and she
wouldn’t be expecting some kinda
commitment from me..
Me: (pretending to be surprised and
disappointed) Really? Sad.. (crying
smileys)
Fay: lol.. Don’t be na… He’s not here and
we can fvck all you want till you leave.
Can’t get enough of fury ya know (tongue
out, happy smileys).. Getting wet
already..
Me: (very happy).. Goes beyond that,
kinda felt something for you, ya know
…. Anyways I’ll always be there for you..
(in love smileys)
Fay: thanks… We met while in school..
(she attended unical also) Been together
since then.. (love smileys)
In my mind i was like you are in love with
him and yet you cant get enough of fury..
Me: I wanna crash… Would be very busy
moro…
Fay: (perhaps she felt i was hurt). Hey,
its not like i don’t feel for you, its just
that…. Never mind
Me: I understand.. See you moro
“Guys, na sleep get me so” i said as i
stood up and wet to the room. On my
way i got a message from Favour
Fay: Don’t be sad…
Me: babe I’m not…
Lying on the bed, i thought about my
life.. Neva have i been involved with sex
this much within a few days before.
Had sex with Dolly on Thursday night,
watched the best self service action in
my life by Funmi Friday morning, Finger
fvcked Laura with her giving me head on
my flight later in the evening, saw Fay
self serving later in the night.
Got a hand job from Fay in the bathroom
Saturday morning with me finger fvcking
her there, and later ended up fvcking her
silly in her room..
Fay woke me up with an incredible
Sunday morning sex and in the evening
at the ranch, I had my first foot job and
outdoor (explosive) sex from a girl i
barely knew and had just met.
What a way to begin my holiday…
*******
8 am Monday morning, Dad, mum and
Favour had left for work. They all work at
the college. Dad and Mum are both
lecturers, while Favour is a non Academic
staff.
Frank was running a PGDE program and
had his classes only on Fridays and
Saturdays. The College in affiliation with
Unical offered some degree courses and
the PGDE program he was running. He
usually kills time at Jude’s shop or the
College café during his free days..
Since Jude had travelled that morning,
and my having some work to do online, i
and frank decided to go to Colleges’ café
and also to use the opportunity to see
Ella and Juliet…
I hurriedly did a little laundry, using the
opportunity to wash Dolapo’s thong
panties which l had kept inside me bag
and then spread it inside Frank’s closet.
He just laughed when he saw it.
Breakfast was just toast bread and tea.
Although there was WiFi network around
the College (Frank had several
passwords), he suggested we go to the
café itself for better network strength.
We got there by 10am.
Got a call from Ella by 12 asking when
I’ll be coming to the school. Told her i
had been there since 10, with her asking
why i didn’t notify her. Said she was
going in for a lecture and would be out
by 2, she’ll like to buy me lunch then.
Juliet had already called Frank and they
both agreed to meet somewhere for lunch
around 2 also.
By 1:40pm Juliet was already at the café
and was all over him. By 2:10. Ella
arrived with a girl she introduced as
Rose… The difference between them was
the fact that Rose kinda had a cinnamon
skin colour.. More like she escaped
albinism by the whiskers, and so were the
colour of her eyes that seemed to have
fire behind them adding to the fact that
she was also bustier and chubbier than
Ella….
Those eyes…. I’m in love…….
To be continued
Null

Post a comment